Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
The Jags next win will be....

(This post was last modified: 11-23-2020, 02:56 AM by NewJagsCity.)

If we stick with Luton, and unless Baker throws 4 ints, I don't see another win, based on today's performances of our future opponents. Back end of the D is seriously hobbled as well after today's loss; we'll be starting practice squad players for the rest of the year. All the remaining QB's we face (except maybe the Browns) will carve up this secondary like a Thanksgiving turkey. Even Foles.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Its unbearable that we win the first game of the season and then lose the rest of them. Only the jags haha

(This post was last modified: 11-23-2020, 07:53 AM by mal234.)

(11-23-2020, 02:54 AM)NewJagsCity Wrote: If we stick with Luton, and unless Baker throws 4 ints, I don't see another win, based on today's performances of our future opponents.  Back end of the D is seriously hobbled as well after today's loss; we'll be starting practice squad players for the rest of the year.  All the remaining QB's we face (except maybe the Browns) will carve up this secondary like a Thanksgiving turkey. Even Foles.

I still think that maybe the Bears might be the best shot of the Jags getting another win. Right now they are unsure of their QB situation with both Foles and Mitchell Trubisky having injuries. If they had to turn to their third string QB Tyler Bray, maybe that could help the Jags if he's playing when they play him. 

Maybe the Browns. Baker's actually thrown more interceptions than Gardner this year and only two more TD's though Gardner has missed three games. So maybe if Gardner plays and outdueled him and the defense continues to play more like they have the past few weeks, maybe the Jags could steal a win against them.  

Though, the Browns are well coached. If one part of the team struggles sometimes other part will pick up the slack, like their defense did for them yesterday against the Eagles.  I think that Kevin Stefanski should be getting more praise for their success this year. I don't see too many people, including analysts praising him. I think he could be a Coach of the Year candidate (though I could see Mike Tomlin winning that).

I could see the Browns running game of Nick Chubb and Kareem Hunt really causing the Jags some issues.

And also, for some reason I think that the Jags could maybe win against the Colts again too. We've had good showings against them the last couple of times we've played them. So maybe something might happen there.

Maybe we get at least one more win against any of these three opponents.

(11-22-2020, 03:19 PM)jaglou53 Wrote: It's almost embarrassing to see how outnumbered our fans are. I'll give them credit, however, for showing excellent judgement by scalping their tickets and avoiding having to see another loss in person.

I was kinda shocked to even see fans at the stadium.

(This post was last modified: 11-24-2020, 12:40 PM by wiki23.)

hopefully next year game 1, no meaningless wins this year like they usually do. I swear we always seem to win a couple games late when it only hurts us and the other teams have enough sense to lose to us intentionally. Hope we have learned from that now! Rest our good players there are not many so no big deal and let the young guys get a shot see what we have IMHO.

(10-11-2020, 05:52 PM)SamusAranX Wrote: Maybe Detroit bud doubtful.

We may be looking at the low point of franchise history. 1-15

that is best case we do not want to win another game this season it only hurts us in the long run

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 11-24-2020, 01:34 PM by Jag88.)

We might beat da bears