Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
This Week in the AFC South-Week 6

(10-18-2020, 10:59 AM)Psychop1 Wrote:
(10-15-2020, 11:29 AM)unf_nashvillian Wrote: 2-1 last week
10-6 overall

Titans over Texans
Lions over Jaguars
Colts over Bengals

Doh, I gotta say it. You were 1-2 last week  Tongue

Nonetheless...

0-3 last week 
7-9 on the season 

Copying the picks above 

Titans 
Lions 
Colts

3-0 on the week
10-9 on the season

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(10-14-2020, 11:47 PM)HandsomeRob86 Wrote: Tack,
Lions
Colts
0-3 Last week. I am not picking jags again till they win 2 in a row. Colts loss surprised me, and tacks I thought would lose with no practice, but I was way off.

Easy 3-0 this week. I got the itch to pick jags but I’m glad I ignored it. They are who I thought they were. I think my inner homer just kept getting to me, I missed almost every Jag pick so far till today.

11-8 overall.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

10-6 overall

Titans over Texans
Lions over Jaguars
Colts over Bengals

Wow what a game vs the Texans!

3-0 this week
13-6 overall
We learned in the Sunday School who made the sun shine through.  I know who made the moonshine too, back where I come from.

(10-18-2020, 06:11 AM)jagibelieve Wrote: Titans
Jaguars
Colts

2-1 This week
11-8 Overall

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(10-16-2020, 03:07 PM)Mikey Wrote: Bullseye, you're not makin' it easy for the rest of us with that W/L record. Yeesh. Gonna have to start picking some duds just to hope for an upset to make up lost ground....is this the week?

tacks 37 tinhorns 27 - Get right games don't have lasting effects. The tacks bring the horns back down to earth. Vrabel has the team playing very well, and Watson is left looking forward to next season with Coach Bienemy.

Loins 28 Jags 19 - Kicking woes continue for the Jags, two more missed XP and Joe D gives up on PAT attempts for the rest of the season. Stat Padford looks like a Pro Bowler, but of course he does the year that there's no Pro Bowl.

Horseshoes 20 Bungles 19 - My heart wants to take the Bungles, but I already suffer from heartburn enough. Indy squeaks by, but Cincy's future is looking brighter every Sunday.

9-7 on the year, no chance catch Bullseye.....FOR NOW.

3-0, still can't believe cincy collapsed as badly as they did. That's one Joey B will learn from.
12-7 on the year.

(10-18-2020, 11:30 PM)HandsomeRob86 Wrote:
(10-14-2020, 11:47 PM)HandsomeRob86 Wrote: Tack,
Lions
Colts
0-3 Last week. I am not picking jags again till they win 2 in a row. Colts loss surprised me, and tacks I thought would lose with no practice, but I was way off.

Easy 3-0 this week. I got the itch to pick jags but I’m glad I ignored it. They are who I thought they were. I think my inner homer just kept getting to me, I missed almost every Jag pick so far till today.

11-8 overall.

I didn’t pick the Jags this week either, but it isn’t just a homer thing. I’ve seen some of their games. They’ve really flashed on offense sometimes. I just keep waiting for them to put it all together.

(10-17-2020, 01:59 PM)Nashville.Dave Wrote: 10-6

Tacks
Jags
Colts

2-1 this wk. Both nail biters. 

12-7 for the year
[Image: incredulous.gif]

(This post was last modified: 10-20-2020, 12:42 PM by unf_nashvillian.)

(10-18-2020, 10:59 AM)Psychop1 Wrote:
10-6 overall

Titans over Texans
Lions over Jaguars
Colts over Bengals

Doh, I gotta say it. You were 1-2 last week  Tongue

Nonetheless...

0-3 last week 
7-9 on the season 

Copying the picks above 

Titans 
Lions 
Colts
Yikes you're right!  Not sure how I effed that up.  Will fix it going forward.

(10-19-2020, 11:15 AM)unf_nashvillian Wrote:
10-6 overall

Titans over Texans
Lions over Jaguars
Colts over Bengals

Wow what a game vs the Texans!

3-0 this week
13-6 overall

Correction...I was 1-2 the previous week which makes me 12-7 overall after this week's 3-0 record.
We learned in the Sunday School who made the sun shine through.  I know who made the moonshine too, back where I come from.

(10-20-2020, 12:42 PM)unf_nashvillian Wrote:
(10-18-2020, 10:59 AM)Psychop1 Wrote: Doh, I gotta say it. You were 1-2 last week  Tongue

Nonetheless...

0-3 last week 
7-9 on the season 

Copying the picks above 

Titans 
Lions 
Colts

(10-19-2020, 11:15 AM)unf_nashvillian Wrote: Wow what a game vs the Texans!

3-0 this week
13-6 overall

Correction...I was 1-2 the previous week which makes me 12-7 overall after this week's 3-0 record.

You damn tack fan!!

What a game indeed.
[Image: incredulous.gif]

(10-20-2020, 12:42 PM)unf_nashvillian Wrote:
(10-18-2020, 10:59 AM)Psychop1 Wrote: Doh, I gotta say it. You were 1-2 last week  Tongue

Nonetheless...

0-3 last week 
7-9 on the season 

Copying the picks above 

Titans 
Lions 
Colts

(10-19-2020, 11:15 AM)unf_nashvillian Wrote: Wow what a game vs the Texans!

3-0 this week
13-6 overall

Oh thank God. I know it’s really stupid. It’s like do I care? It’s like an OCD thing. Knowing it wasn’t right was figuratively killing me.  Laughing