Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Patrick Jones II

(This post was last modified: 10-14-2020, 08:31 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

With all the talk of Twyman, who id be happy if we drafted as well but I think this guy might be my top guy in the draft if we dont get Lawrence or Sewell.  Here is some clips from last year and he is already leading the nation in sacks with multiple 3 sack games.  The way he dips down and bends around the tackle is impressive, he looks super strong as well. I will be keeping an eye on this guy the rest of the season.

Here is some clips from last year and he is even much better this year

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AoBfh7ia8Q

Even when you watch Twymans highlights Jones sticks out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4hu8GCDj4A

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Both of Pittsburgh's DE's are better than some NFL duos. Patrick Jones has 7.5 sacks right now and Rashad Weaver has 4.5. Imagine if Twyman hadn't have opted out. They'd be a QB's nightmare. I also love their Strong Safety, Paris Ford. He'd definitely be somebody I'd target as well.

(10-14-2020, 09:29 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: Both of Pittsburgh's DE's are better than some NFL duos. Patrick Jones has 7.5 sacks right now and Rashad Weaver has 4.5. Imagine if Twyman hadn't have opted out. They'd be a QB's nightmare. I also love their Strong Safety, Paris Ford. He'd definitely be somebody I'd target as well.

Yeah I like Ford, hard hitter.  There are a few safeties I like in this years draft

(10-14-2020, 10:28 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(10-14-2020, 09:29 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: Both of Pittsburgh's DE's are better than some NFL duos. Patrick Jones has 7.5 sacks right now and Rashad Weaver has 4.5. Imagine if Twyman hadn't have opted out. They'd be a QB's nightmare. I also love their Strong Safety, Paris Ford. He'd definitely be somebody I'd target as well.

Yeah I like Ford, hard hitter.  There are a few safeties I like in this years draft

I'm a big fan of Hamsah Nasirildeen (FSU) and Richard LeCounte (UGA) at the safety position for this upcoming draft.

Hopefully we can snag one of them.