Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Yannick traded to Ravens

Ravens lose and Vikings win. Looks like Yawn is a difference maker after all just not in a good way

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Vote him in

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTan9yx8qRg

(This post was last modified: 11-24-2020, 01:48 PM by iHaunting Raven.)

He ain't gonna make it. Ravens have been losing ever since he joined lol

I don't think he is a starter, didn't see him at all in OT.
"Treyvon Wallet is elite run defender and better overall than Aidan Hutchinson" 11/11/23

I doubt the Ravens pay yannick unless he takes much much much less than he wanted over the past two years.

Last night he was washed away from the play by whatever OT the cowboys had out there.
Will probably not get to double digits sack again, 5 for the year.

Possibly becomes a FA at the end of the season.

Poor Yann. "The grass isn't always greener" syndrome seems to have hit him hard.

All he had to do was shut his mouth, take the Jags offer, and wait a bit longer for a coaching change. Youngsters.....

So many elite rushers this year (counting Yawn of course) there are more than 20 I think, since they all have the same number of sacks or higher... much higher.  Laughing
"Treyvon Wallet is elite run defender and better overall than Aidan Hutchinson" 11/11/23

(This post was last modified: 12-09-2020, 12:14 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

Who will finish with more sacks? Smoot or Yawn?

So many on here wanted to give Yawn 20+ mil a year to an average player lol. Just glad Tom didn't give him the huge contract like Dave and and some wanted, it would be ine more thing we would of had to fix after cutting him and eating the dead money

(This post was last modified: 12-20-2020, 05:01 PM by TearExtractor.)

Yawn wasn't even on the stat sheet against the Jaguars today. Total goose egg. Every single one of our DE's did better than him. He wasn't even worth league minimum according to some and thankfully they were correct. I wonder if any team will even pick him up next year or if he just has to call it quits due to lack of talent? Thankfully we dont have to worry about any of that since we are STACKED on the d-line and looking to the playoffs on our current win streak.

(12-20-2020, 05:01 PM)TearExtractor Wrote: Yawn wasn't even on the stat sheet against the Jaguars today. Total goose egg. Every single one of our DE's did better than him. He wasn't even worth league minimum according to some and thankfully they were correct. I wonder if any team will even pick him up next year or if he just has to call it quits due to lack of talent? Thankfully we dont have to worry about any of that since we are STACKED on the d-line and looking to the playoffs on our current win streak.

The only way he isn't in the league next year is if he still thinks he's a 20 million dollar man. He'll have a tough pill to swallow, but playing for a salary with multiples of commas beats sitting at home waiting on the XFL to call.

Yeah, nothing like having 2 sacks vs a 1-13 team with bad OTs, no to mention he knows both pretty well and couldn't beat Robinson most of the game. At least he finally got more sacks.

Mr. Elite is not even a starter though  Laughing No one is paying him above $19 million per year and yet we have people who wanted to pay him that or more.

6 sacks for the Ravens today and not a single one from elite Yawn...

Elite Yawn is the 45th best FA

"2021 Free Agency: Ranking the NFL's top 50 free agents | NFL News, Rankings and Statistics | PFF" https://www.pff.com/news/nfl-2021-free-a...ree-agents

(12-31-2020, 06:06 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Elite Yawn is the 45th best FA

"2021 Free Agency: Ranking the NFL's top 50 free agents | NFL News, Rankings and Statistics | PFF" https://www.pff.com/news/nfl-2021-free-a...ree-agents

These predictions are a bunch of garbage. With our cap space, no way we don't target one of the FA OL after drafting TL.

(12-31-2020, 06:42 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:

These predictions are a bunch of garbage. With our cap space, no way we don't target one of the FA OL after drafting TL.

I dont us going after interior oline, they haven't been that bad this year.   Other than LT I hope we go after defense

(This post was last modified: 12-31-2020, 11:50 PM by mikesez.)

(12-31-2020, 06:42 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:

Doesn't free agency come before the draft? But yeah, the Jags will try to take at least one OL in free agency.  Any GM would, knowing Trevor is on the way.  I just hope we actually land one.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(12-31-2020, 11:48 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(12-31-2020, 06:42 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: These predictions are a bunch of garbage. With our cap space, no way we don't target one of the FA OL after drafting TL.

Doesn't free agency come before the draft? But yeah, the Jags will try to take at least one OL in free agency.  Any GM would, knowing Trevor is on the way.  I just hope we actually land one.

Its moot because we know who we will be drafting. I dont mind drafting an LT but would pay bigly for an established one in FA if they actually hit the market. OL is all that matters after you find your QB.

20 tackles and 8 sacks so elite!

What happens if Yannick wins the superbowl?
Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.

well doesnt look like we get either, a probowl or superbowl .

"Ravens snap-count analysis: Yannick Ngakoue plays just 20 snaps in season-ending loss - Baltimore Sun" https://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/rave...utType=amp