Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Week 7-2020 Thursday Night Football

(This post was last modified: 10-22-2020, 07:54 PM by mal234.)

Tonight is a battle between two teams (the Giants/Eagles) in the worst division in football, the NFC east. I wonder which team will win tonight. I do wonder if the Giants might actually win this game but I see a lot of people including analysts from the TNF crew are favoring the Eagles. And I can see why people would pick the Eagles over the Giants. Both teams have been struggling but overall the Giants have looked worse. We'll see which team ends up playing the worst tonight. And who knows maybe we'll actually get a competitive matchup tonight, lol.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Ok to be clear we pull for the Giants right?
A new broom always sweeps clean.

(This post was last modified: 10-22-2020, 08:33 PM by mal234.)

(10-22-2020, 08:23 PM)Jag149 Wrote: Ok to be clear we pull for the Giants right?

It does seem like quite a few Jags fans are pulling for the Giants to win this game, so the Jags can possibly get a higher draft pick.

Right now the Eagles are doing a pretty good job of moving down the field against the Giants. They moved down it pretty easy on this opening drive to score first with a TD.

Carson Wentz sucks. Remember the wailing and the tears when he was injured because Eagles fans thought their chances for a SB were dashed? Good thing Foles was around.

Carson Wentz is making some ill advised throws tonight. Though, I do think overall this game has been competitive so far. Both defenses have made some nice plays/stops.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 10-22-2020, 11:00 PM by mal234.)

I think that Daniel Jones has looked better than Carson Wentz in this game. He has looked less shaky with his throws and IMO made better throws. He's also gotten out of trouble better and done a better job of helping move his team down the field and score points.

(This post was last modified: 10-22-2020, 11:41 PM by mal234.)

Tough loss for The Giants. I believed that they played better than the Eagles for most of this game. But Evan Engram dropped that pass from Daniel Jones, which would have sealed the win for them. And then Boston Scott scored that TD and an unfortunate fumble at the end helped the Eagles squeak out this win.

Giants did look better tonight than they have for most of this season so far. Even thought they lost tonight Maybe they actually have a chance in this bad division.

Also, I do feel bad for Desean Jackson for suffering another injury. I hope it's not as serious as it looks though it did look serious.