Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Antonio Brown to Tampa

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Meh, he's going to get pissed he doesn't get enough targets.

Awful lot of moves for a team to finish with 8-9 wins

Call me crazy, but I actually like this move.

I’m sure this deal is loaded with language that will make it extremely easy for TB to drop him if the slightest inconvenience surfaces.. AB is a tremendous deep threat

I’m glad to see AB back. The guy is a talent. Get this guy a uniform go win some ball games.

(10-23-2020, 09:49 PM)Talented Kalamari Wrote: Call me crazy, but I actually like this move.

I’m sure this deal is loaded with language that will make it extremely easy for TB to drop him if the slightest inconvenience surfaces.. AB is a tremendous deep threat

Tampa gonna have more than 8 or 9 wins

(10-23-2020, 09:49 PM)Talented Kalamari Wrote: Call me crazy, but I actually like this move.

You're crazy.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(10-24-2020, 08:01 AM)RicoTx Wrote:

You're crazy.

Haha. To each their own Rico. Guess we’ll see how it plays out. I’ve been wrong about this guy before..

(10-23-2020, 10:56 PM)The_Franchise_QB Wrote: I’m glad to see AB back. The guy is a talent. Get this guy a uniform go win some ball games.

Confused
"Treyvon Wallet is elite run defender and better overall than Aidan Hutchinson" 11/11/23

Accident waiting to happen.

Oh wait...he's 'humbled'.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(10-24-2020, 10:26 AM)iHaunting Raven Wrote:
(10-23-2020, 10:56 PM)The_Franchise_QB Wrote: I’m glad to see AB back. The guy is a talent. Get this guy a uniform go win some ball games.

Confused

I mean I really don't care for the guys personality, he is a pretty [BLEEP] guy BUT.... I do enjoy watching elite talent... something that well... we don't get very much in JAX Sad.

Oh dear. This ought to be fun.

Tick, Tick, Tick, BOOM...

Time Will Tell.

NH3...
"AZANE"

When the meds wear off, the real show begins..

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

He needs money so I think he plays out the year in order to get another season or 2.

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk