Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Week 7-2020 Games

Foles throwing a bomb to Robinson who burns Ramsey 

Funny old world

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Bears playcalling is atrocious.

Jalen with the pick.

That Rams front 4 is a cheat code.

(This post was last modified: 10-27-2020, 09:25 AM by Cleatwood.)

(10-25-2020, 09:26 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Man I wish we had Metcalf.  Hes the best WR in the league imo
Good lord.

Adams Julio Ridley Tyreek Thomas DHop.... He’s not even the best WR on his own team. He’s not even the best WR that came out of Ole Miss that season. He’s good but best WR in the league? Come on now. Stop being a creature of the moment.

(10-27-2020, 09:08 AM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(10-25-2020, 09:26 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Man I wish we had Metcalf.  Hes the best WR in the league imo
Good lord.

Adams Julio Ridley Tyreek Thomas DHop.... He’s not even the best WR on his own team. He’s not even the best WR that came out of Ole Miss that season. He’s good but best WR in the league? Come on now. Stop being a creature of the moment.

Yes he's better than all those guys you named except maybe Hopkins.  I know you hate that you were wrong again but he is the present and future at the WR position

(10-27-2020, 09:25 PM)JagFan81 Wrote: https://mobile.twitter.com/EpKap/status/...0082753543

[Image: uog2k.jpg]

Good lord.

https://twitter.com/PFF/status/1324041267249106944?s=20

Good lord.

https://twitter.com/NFLonFOX/status/1325...79584?s=19