Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Week 7-2020 Games

Man I wish we had Metcalf. Hes the best WR in the league imo

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 10-25-2020, 09:33 PM by StroudCrowd1.)

Cliff Kingsbury should be fired. If for no other reason than Holly Sonders leaving him for Vegas Dave.

(10-25-2020, 09:26 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Man I wish we had Metcalf.  Hes the best WR in the league imo

Dude, he would be average here.

This game literally went from cardinals grabbing a 1 point lead to being over in 3 minutes.

Pretty ballsy calling two runs on the drive to tie it for Cards, but it worked out they were WIDE open runs!

Cliff froze his own kicker. SMH

We get Kyler vs Russ twice a year, a real treat. This is very enjoyable football to watch.

(This post was last modified: 10-26-2020, 12:07 AM by StroudCrowd1.)

I don't think Kliff lasts there.

(10-26-2020, 12:06 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: I don't think Kliff lasts there.

Yeah he has made so many HC mistakes tonight, but he is a damn good offensive mind that's for sure. Might be better suited for OC.

I dont get that!

(This post was last modified: 10-26-2020, 12:21 AM by mal234.)

That was a good game between the Seahawks and the Cardinals. I think that both teams could make the playoffs this year. The Seahawks have had a good season and the Cardinals have been doing a nice job as well. The NFC is weaker than the AFC is this year, I could see the Cardinals making it. Their division is the most competitive in the NFC. All four of those teams could have a legitimate shot at making the playoffs. Maybe we will see three of them make it with the extra seed.

I could see the NFC playoffs teams being:

NFC East Winner, Packers, maybe Bears (though I wonder if they will fall off later on in the season), Bucs, Seahawks, Cardinals and 49ers. The Rams are technically in contention right now as well, but I could see the other three NFC West teams ending up with a better record than them.

(10-25-2020, 09:21 PM)The_Franchise_QB Wrote: Damn Metcalf is fast! lol

That was a great display of speed and strength. Let me find a video clip of that play

Jalen VS AROB tonight. Gipson also out there.

Jared Goff has been missing some throws early on in this game. I wonder who will end up winning it.

Great play call for the TD and good coaching on the technique they used.
Jaguars Fundamentalist

(10-26-2020, 08:44 PM)Eye of the Storm Wrote: Great play call for the TD and good coaching on the technique they used.

It’s refreshing to see good coaching. It really is.

(This post was last modified: 10-26-2020, 08:50 PM by Eye of the Storm.)

(10-26-2020, 08:46 PM)The_Franchise_QB Wrote:
(10-26-2020, 08:44 PM)Eye of the Storm Wrote: Great play call for the TD and good coaching on the technique they used.

It’s refreshing to see good coaching. It really is.

Hopefully, one day, we see that around this franchise hopefully sooner rather than later.

(10-26-2020, 08:50 PM)Eye of the Storm Wrote:
(10-26-2020, 08:46 PM)The_Franchise_QB Wrote: It’s refreshing to see good coaching. It really is.

Hopefully, one day, we see that around this franchise sooner rather than later.

Jaguars Fundamentalist

(This post was last modified: 10-26-2020, 09:15 PM by mal234.)

That was a good play by Jalen. And that did not look like a first down to me.

Mooney has #20 beat for 99, but Foles missed badly again.

That Rams pick is going to be #31 or #32.

#becausejaguars

I know it’s the Rams D, but I’ve seen a few Bears games this year. I can say without a doubt we don’t have the worse offense in the league, this Bears O is.. sooooooooooooooo bad lol.

(10-26-2020, 10:27 PM)enigma Wrote: That Rams pick is going to be #31 or #32.

#becausejaguars

They might be the 5th best team in the NFC. Chill....