Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
NFL Trade Deadline 2020

(10-27-2020, 04:21 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote: Pass.

Says our opposing offensive coordinator every week.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

What your thought on Quennen Williams from the Jets to replace Bryan at DT. Potential building block for maybe a 2nd and 4th

(10-27-2020, 05:31 PM)icey14 Wrote: What your thought on Quennen Williams from the Jets to replace Bryan at DT.  Potential building block for maybe a 2nd and 4th

I would do this in a heartbeat. He has played well this year and will still be on his rookie contract for a few more years. He and Hamilton would make a very good combo. Re-uniting him with his brother would also be a good thing.

Yeah I lime him too. Just don't know if caldwells pride will allow him to pull any trades knowing he's gonna be fired.

He could be a building block for years.

Almost exactly one year ago we should've traded for Leonard Williams. 3rd and 5th from the Gmen got him instead.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Lions give a 6th for Everson Griffen.

(10-27-2020, 06:44 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Almost exactly one year ago we should've traded for Leonard Williams. 3rd and 5th from the Gmen got him instead.

I’m not sure that would have helped us much asfter seeing what we’ve been getting.  So a good non-move.  Not much will change until we have competent people running things.

The Cowboys are trying to get rid of more defensive players. It looks like they are going to trade/release a couple of more pretty soon:

https://twitter.com/TomPelissero/status/...7353964545

(10-27-2020, 08:06 PM)Jags Wrote:
(10-27-2020, 06:44 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Almost exactly one year ago we should've traded for Leonard Williams. 3rd and 5th from the Gmen got him instead.

I’m not sure that would have helped us much asfter seeing what we’ve been getting.  So a good non-move.  Not much will change until we have competent people running things.

C'mon now, Williams and Hamilton in the middle is a fine pairing that would help this team immensely right now.

(10-28-2020, 09:39 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(10-27-2020, 08:06 PM)Jags Wrote: I’m not sure that would have helped us much asfter seeing what we’ve been getting.  So a good non-move.  Not much will change until we have competent people running things.

C'mon now, Williams and Hamilton in the middle is a fine pairing that would help this team immensely right now.

I'd rather Quinnen Williams

(10-28-2020, 12:29 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(10-28-2020, 09:39 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: C'mon now, Williams and Hamilton in the middle is a fine pairing that would help this team immensely right now.

I'd rather Quinnen Williams

He wasn't available a year ago, but he would be a very good NT pick up for this team for next year.

(This post was last modified: 10-28-2020, 12:41 PM by RicoTx.)

(10-28-2020, 08:10 AM)mal234 Wrote: The Cowboys are trying to get rid of more defensive players. It looks like they are going to trade/release a couple of more pretty soon:

https://twitter.com/TomPelissero/status/...7353964545

Don't see where it matters.  Their defense is on par with ours.  Worse in some areas.  I get to see them every week since I moved out here...and they're bad.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(10-28-2020, 12:37 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(10-28-2020, 12:29 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: I'd rather Quinnen Williams

He wasn't available a year ago, but he would be a very good NT pick up for this team for next year.

Wed have to trade for him.  Hamilton at NT and Williams at 3 tech

(This post was last modified: 10-28-2020, 04:13 PM by mal234.)

The Cowboys have indeed decided two cut both Poe and Worley. They said they couldn't find any takers for them. I wonder if the Cowboys would end up.getting rid of anymore players.

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1321541478263476230

(10-28-2020, 04:05 PM)mal234 Wrote: The Cowboys have indeed decided two cut both Poe and Worley. They said they couldn't find any takers for them. I wonder if the Cowboys would end up.getting rid of anymore players.

Jaguars need to pick up Poe. Since we aren't getting trevor, the Jets are,  it's time to win  9 straight.

(10-28-2020, 07:34 PM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote:
(10-28-2020, 04:05 PM)mal234 Wrote: The Cowboys have indeed decided two cut both Poe and Worley. They said they couldn't find any takers for them. I wonder if the Cowboys would end up.getting rid of anymore players.

Jaguars need to pick up Poe. Since we aren't getting trevor, the Jets are,  it's time to win  9 straight.

Why? The Cowboys are dead last in the NFL against the rush with Poe as the starting NT. How would he help us?

(10-28-2020, 09:40 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(10-28-2020, 07:34 PM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote: Jaguars need to pick up Poe. Since we aren't getting trevor, the Jets are,  it's time to win  9 straight.

Why? The Cowboys are dead last in the NFL against the rush with Poe as the starting NT. How would he help us?

He wants to pick up every free agent he's heard of.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(10-28-2020, 09:40 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(10-28-2020, 07:34 PM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote: Jaguars need to pick up Poe. Since we aren't getting trevor, the Jets are,  it's time to win  9 straight.

Poe has not been good. He's been unable to keep his weight down and after getting a lot of snaps has like 6 tackles on the year.

He wouldn't help us.

LOL @ people wanting us to pick up players cut from defenses just as bad as ours.

If a decent safety or 3T comes available, let me know. Other than that we shouldn't even bother making any moves outside of signing some of our PS guys to get some reps.

According to Adam Schefter the Jets are trading LB Avery Williamson to the Steelers:

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/...0785865730

(11-02-2020, 12:06 AM)mal234 Wrote: According to Adam Schefter the Jets are trading LB Avery Williamson to the Steelers:

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/...0785865730

From 0-8 to 7-0... I bet he's having a great night tonight