Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Week 8-2020 Games

(11-01-2020, 03:37 PM)p_rushing Wrote:
(11-01-2020, 02:46 PM)JagFan81 Wrote: Tua looking very rough. Been a while since he played...and throws a TD. 

Steelers-Ravens is a slugfest

Wasn't the TD on Ramsey and a PI would have been called if it wasn't caught?

I'm not sure if it was Ramsey but clear PI. Parker made an incredible play.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 11-01-2020, 04:10 PM by homebiscuit.)

The Vikes are thumping GB.

I want NE to lose, just because.

What a good time to be a Bengals fan. Happy days ahead.

Ramsey got paid. He doesn't care. Who saw this coming? Wonder if he paid his child support yet.

Jackson once again proved if you stop his running ability he can't beat you with his arm

Murray >>>>>>>>>>> Jackson

I see Jalen left with an “illness” in the middle of that [BLEEP]-whooping that the rams took in Miami. Looks like he’s still quitting on his team. Guess some things never change. So glad we got rid of that quitter [BLEEP]

(11-01-2020, 05:37 PM)Talented Kalamari Wrote: I see Jalen left with an “illness” in the middle of that [BLEEP]-whooping that the rams took in Miami. Looks like he’s still quitting on his team. Guess some things never change. So glad we got rid of that quitter [BLEEP]

Was gonna say the same thing.  Hes a great guy to have if you are winning, but if his team starts losing hes a quitter and gives up on his team, not to mention the contract and he still gives up a fair share of plays

(This post was last modified: 11-01-2020, 06:30 PM by Eric1.)

(10-30-2020, 10:58 AM)Jagwired Wrote: Once a punk, always a punk.

That's what you took away from that play? A weak trip makes him a punk?

How about 92 Charles Harris throwing his shoulder into a downed Bridgewater's head/neck on that hit, which is what hurt him? You know Harris... The guy who actually got ejected from the game because of the hit

(This post was last modified: 11-01-2020, 07:52 PM by mal234.)

This was kind of a What the heck type of altercation:

https://twitter.com/WillBrinson/status/1...3564815360

Though, it looks like this happened after Gardner-Johnson got into it with Bears player Anthony Miller.

(This post was last modified: 11-01-2020, 08:13 PM by Eric1.)

(11-01-2020, 07:52 PM)mal234 Wrote: This was kind of a What the heck type of altercation:

Though, it looks like this happened after Gardner-Johnson got into it with Bears player Anthony Miller.

Snatched his chain off his neck and sucker punched him... Classy..

Edit: actually looking at it again, it looks like it was probably his mouth piece he ripped off before he punched him.

This is what started it though..

https://twitter.com/2on1FFB/status/1323043228455632896

(11-01-2020, 08:08 PM)Eric1 Wrote:
(11-01-2020, 07:52 PM)mal234 Wrote: This was kind of a What the heck type of altercation:

Snatched his chain off his neck and sucker punched him... Classy..

Edit: actually looking at it again, it looks like it was probably his mouth piece he ripped off before he punched him.

Yeah the Saints player poked him the play before. Wasnt even the guy covering him when he swung a punch, he went looking for him.

Never understood why WR's try and punch a helmet.

The Chargers have once again blew a big lead and got another loss as a result of it in their game against the Broncos. At one point that game was like 24-3. Drew Lock and the offense did a nice job of coming back and beating them. The Chargers could have a good record right now if they didn't have so many blown leads.

(11-01-2020, 08:15 PM)JagFan81 Wrote:
(11-01-2020, 08:08 PM)Eric1 Wrote: Snatched his chain off his neck and sucker punched him... Classy..

Yeah the Saints player poked him the play before. Wasnt even the guy covering him when he swung a punch, he went looking for him.

Never understood why WR's try and punch a helmet.

Wasn't even Wims (the guy who did the punching) who got poked, it was Miller. Wims felt he needed to defend Miller though I guess.

I'm liking the way that DiNucci is playing so far. He doesn't seem afraid and he did a nice job of moving the team down the field to get them some points on their opening drive.

(11-01-2020, 09:32 PM)mal234 Wrote: I'm liking the way that DiNucci is playing so far. He doesn't seem afraid and he did a nice job of moving the team down the field to get them some points on their opening drive.

I had to look him up.

(This post was last modified: 11-01-2020, 10:44 PM by mal234.)

Once again Carson Wentz is making some bad throws, including the one that went for an interception to Stefon Diggs, brother Trevon. He has a lot of turnovers this year almost as many as his rookie season.

Interestingly enough, the Cowboys defense is actually helping keep them in this game. They are the main reason it's close right now.

(11-01-2020, 05:21 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Jackson once again proved if you stop his running ability he can't beat you with his arm

...is he the next Vince Young?

I get that Vince was a headcase, but same deal - if you forced him to be a passer, the game was yours for the taking.

Javon Wims has to be one of the dumbest players in the NFL. Did any of you see the punches he threw yesterday? He runs up to the NO player, taps him on the shoulder and just throws "haymakers" at the guy's head. How stupid can you be? I never understood the concept of hitting a guy wearing a helmet. It's gonna hurt your hands way more than it hurts the other guys head or face. Helmets were designed to absorb a lot more force than a punch. I wouldn't be surprised if Wims wakes up today with two broken hands and a suspension from the NFL. What an idiot!

The NFC East is horrendous.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(11-02-2020, 10:47 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: Javon Wims has to be one of the dumbest players in the NFL. Did any of you see the punches he threw yesterday? He runs up to the NO player, taps him on the shoulder and just throws "haymakers" at the guy's head. How stupid can you be? I never understood the concept of hitting a guy wearing a helmet. It's gonna hurt your hands way more than it hurts the other guys head or face. Helmets were designed to absorb a lot more force than a punch. I wouldn't be surprised if Wims wakes up today with two broken hands and a suspension from the NFL. What an idiot!

There was a report that the Saint's CB stole Mims' mouth guard on the prior drive and  wouldn't give it back. So the first motion Mims made was to take the CB's mouth guard and when he couldn't, he just got so fed up at being picked on that he just lost it. Not saying any of that condones what happened. But it wasn't just an "out of the blue" I wanna fight you thing.