Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Trevor Lawrence has tested positive for Covid-19

(This post was last modified: 10-29-2020, 08:42 PM by mal234.)

According to Mike Garafolo and Ian Rapoport:

https://twitter.com/MikeGarafolo/status/...3139278851

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

According to a statement from Dabo Swiney, Trevor is experiencing mild symptoms. Hopefully, he will end up being okay. Though he will miss the upcoming game against Boston College and will have to quarantine for 10 days. The ACC doesn't have the test out option like the SEC does (like Nick Saban was able to do).

https://twitter.com/ESPNRittenberg/statu...9777324032

Barring him being one of the rare severe cases in younger people, the timing works out great. Get it out of the way before the playoffs

Well that does it then. Take him off all draft boards...

@I guess this means we won't have to worry about him missing time for us next season@

The Jets sending him the best treatment in the world .

Clemson gonna get upset without Tevor

Hope he gets his sense of smell back. Mine still hasn’t returned to how it used to be..

(10-31-2020, 02:08 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Clemson gonna get upset without Tevor

Almost... but their main problem on Saturday seemed to be defense, which showed up in the 2nd half to save the day.

Now against ND they might be in trouble.

He's going to go back to Clemson for another year....

(11-02-2020, 01:05 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote: He's going to go back to Clemson for another year....

I doubt it.
He doesn't have much reason to, even avoiding a bad franchise like the Jets or Jags. I mean, top of the 2022 draft he'll be going to a bad team, maybe the same ones.
Dabo thinks he's going to enter the draft. Multiple NFL execs expect him to enter.

Even the quote that is being taken and ran with from Trevor didn't even sound like he was seriously contemplating it.

These types of rumors float up every so often, there was even whispers that Burrow would pull some Manning crap about not wanting to play for the Bengals. Turned out to be nonsense. I don't see Trevor doing it either. He's going #1 overall and he's going to get paid well and probably help turn around an NFL franchise.

Yea I hope no one is actually giving this any real thought. You don’t turn down #1 overall money