Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
The Halloween thread

What did everybody dress up as?

Did any of the neighborhood trick-or-treaters have memorable costumes?
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 10-31-2020, 08:58 PM by Jags.)

(10-31-2020, 08:33 PM)mikesez Wrote: What did everybody dress up as?

Bunch of prosti-tots trick or treating again this year.  
Those would be the teenage girls looking a bit underdressed.  Not trying to be funny, just the only phrase I know for that.  

I did find it was unusually light this year.  I’m sure Covid related.  I’ve noticed some people that pass out year in and year out didn’t this year.  We called it quits once rain hit.  All in all it was a good fun evening.  We decorated our house really good this year.  I’ve got to say it looked pretty bad [BLEEP].  

I personally don’t dress up because I’m a grown [BLEEP] man.  But if i did, I probably would go as a like button.

Did nothing for Halloween this year, NO kids in the nieghborhood anyway so........
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

Turned the front porch light off so I can watch the game. Doesn’t sound like there many out tonight in my area anyway.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

About the only thing I did for Halloween is binge watch Constantine the TV Series on DVD
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

Went to Magic Kingdom for the night. Wife was Maleficent, I was her Raven, Daughter was Mal from Descendants, boy was a green army man. Lots of fun with a bunch of great costumes in attendance.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(11-01-2020, 10:10 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Went to Magic Kingdom for the night. Wife was Maleficent, I was her Raven, Daughter was Mal from Descendants, boy was a green army man. Lots of fun with a bunch of great costumes in attendance.

How were crowds? We went last week and it felt really crowded,. Ton of out of state plates. The layoffs were glaringly apparent in the overall park xperience.  Weird times. Curious to see where Disney goes from here.

Wife was Morticia Addams and the 9 month old was Pubert Addams. I was Gomez. It was actually a ton of fun. My wife and son looked phenomenal, I looked good until I had a few to drink and my costume looked less like Gomez Addams and more like a sloppy Hugh Hefner.

Didn't really celebrate. Humbug!

(11-01-2020, 11:32 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(11-01-2020, 10:10 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Went to Magic Kingdom for the night. Wife was Maleficent, I was her Raven, Daughter was Mal from Descendants, boy was a green army man. Lots of fun with a bunch of great costumes in attendance.

How were crowds? We went last week and it felt really crowded,. Ton of out of state plates. The layoffs were glaringly apparent in the overall park xperience.  Weird times. Curious to see where Disney goes from here.

MK was fine last night, busy but not bad. Just got back from Epcot and that place was a ghost town.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 11-02-2020, 10:21 AM by mikesez.)

My wife's parents and my parents came down to hand candy out. the wife and I and the two kids all dressed up and walked the neighborhood.
it was just like last year, about half the houses participated. the only difference was only about one or two people wanted you to knock on their door . Pretty much everybody was set up outside with a table and was just pointing to the candy for you to pick it up. Contactless trick or treating.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

Late to the party, but the fambly dressed up as 2020 nightmares

youngest was a coronavirus
oldest was a roll of TP
wifey was a zoom call
I was a hand sanitizer dispenser
in-laws were lysol wipes and mask-man

we put bags of candy out instead of the usual grab-bowl to cut down on community fingering of wrappers, and some neighbors did the same thing. Fewer lights for the kids to visit this year, but the trade off is that when the neighbors finally had someone come to the door, they were passing out fistfuls of candy

It’s a shame my grandsons won’t get to enjoy the mini Snickers and Almond Joy candy bars in their trick or treat buckets. *burrp*

(11-02-2020, 02:12 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: It’s a shame my grandsons won’t get to enjoy the mini Snickers and Almond Joy candy bars in their trick or treat buckets. *burrp*

10% to the big guy?

(11-02-2020, 05:20 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(11-02-2020, 02:12 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: It’s a shame my grandsons won’t get to enjoy the mini Snickers and Almond Joy candy bars in their trick or treat buckets. *burrp*

10% to the big guy?

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.thegatewaypundit.co...f=1&nofb=1]

(11-02-2020, 05:23 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(11-02-2020, 05:20 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: 10% to the big guy?

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.thegatewaypundit.co...f=1&nofb=1]

Halloween is a good holiday to teach life lessons.

(10-31-2020, 08:55 PM)Jags Wrote:
(10-31-2020, 08:33 PM)mikesez Wrote: What did everybody dress up as?

Bunch of prosti-tots trick or treating again this year.  
Those would be the teenage girls looking a bit underdressed.  Not trying to be funny, just the only phrase I know for that.  

I did find it was unusually light this year.  I’m sure Covid related.  I’ve noticed some people that pass out year in and year out didn’t this year.  We called it quits once rain hit.  All in all it was a good fun evening.  We decorated our house really good this year.  I’ve got to say it looked pretty bad [BLEEP].  

I personally don’t dress up because I’m a grown [BLEEP] man.  But if i did, I probably would go as a like button.

Prosti-tots. That’s terrible. But really funny. And they absolutely exist. One year a group of four were at my door. One was a Hooters waitress, another a naughty nurse, another a naughty cop. The last one was maybe some kind of anime character. They may have been eighteen, but probably not.

(11-02-2020, 05:20 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:

10% to the big guy?

Dad tax is a lesson kids need to learn early on.

How else they gonna teach their own kids about it?

(11-03-2020, 10:23 AM)Mikey Wrote:
(11-02-2020, 05:20 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: 10% to the big guy?

Dad tax is a lesson kids need to learn early on.

How else they gonna teach their own kids about it?

A kick in the [BLEEP] is a step forward - my dad.

I wore the same wrinkled skin old man suit I have worn for the past 30 years.