Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
The Halloween thread

(11-03-2020, 06:20 PM)Sammy Wrote: I wore the same wrinkled skin old man suit I have worn for the past 30 years.

Sounds like we wore similar costumes.  I wore Chanel #5

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I wore a smile and gym socks.

(11-03-2020, 07:47 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: I wore a smile and gym socks.

Everyone knows you have to take the socks off.  Otherwise you don’t “love” it.

(11-03-2020, 07:51 PM)Jags Wrote:

Everyone knows you have to take the socks off.  Otherwise you don’t “love” it.

I'm a tenderfoot.

(11-03-2020, 08:14 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(11-03-2020, 07:51 PM)Jags Wrote: Everyone knows you have to take the socks off.  Otherwise you don’t “love” it.

I'm a tenderfoot.

Foot fetishes.  Not my thing, but more power to you!

....where did you put the second sock?!?!?

or does this imply that you made a suit out of gym socks?

(11-04-2020, 09:35 AM)Mikey Wrote:

....where did you put the second sock?!?!?

or does this imply that you made a suit out of gym socks?

A suit for my feet.

When I was a kid I lived in a small town back in the day when kids could trick-or-treat on their own without fear. The last two or three years I was a hobo, mainly because my dad would give me half of a cigar to use as part of my costume. He never asked what happened to it when I came home without it.

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

I have so many wonderful Halloween memories as a trickster and not a treater.

Every Halloween David Letterman would joke that at his house they were having the traditional bobbing for french fries.
If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 11-17-2020, 08:36 PM by Jags.)

(11-13-2020, 09:04 PM)rollerjag Wrote: Every Halloween David Letterman would joke that at his house they were having the traditional bobbing for french fries.

Lol, I remember that.  I’ll even use that line on unsuspecting employees that are too young to know about it.  They laugh their butts off.  (Full disclosure, I usually use that line when we see a not to hot chick that has either a meth or acne problem)

I actually forgot where I heard the bobbing for French fries line. Thanks for reminding me

(11-17-2020, 08:35 PM)Jags Wrote:
(11-13-2020, 09:04 PM)rollerjag Wrote: Every Halloween David Letterman would joke that at his house they were having the traditional bobbing for french fries.

Lol, I remember that.  I’ll even use that line on unsuspecting employees that are too young to know about it.  They laugh their butts off.  (Full disclosure, I usually use that line when we see a not to hot chick that has either a meth or acne problem)

I actually forgot where I heard the bobbing for French fries line.  Thanks for reminding me

ok, the context helps. Initially I just thought Dave meant a bunch of fries floating in a bowl of water (like bobbing for apples), and ok, sure, I guess. The image of bobbing over a churning fryer paints a completely different picture.

(11-18-2020, 09:48 AM)Mikey Wrote:
(11-17-2020, 08:35 PM)Jags Wrote: Lol, I remember that.  I’ll even use that line on unsuspecting employees that are too young to know about it.  They laugh their butts off.  (Full disclosure, I usually use that line when we see a not to hot chick that has either a meth or acne problem)

I actually forgot where I heard the bobbing for French fries line.  Thanks for reminding me

ok, the context helps. Initially I just thought Dave meant a bunch of fries floating in a bowl of water (like bobbing for apples), and ok, sure, I guess. The image of bobbing over a churning fryer paints a completely different picture.
If someone like that mouths off to you, you can use that line.

I’d say that would be a pretty...sick burn?