Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Election Predictions

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Bills Back Batter.

(This post was last modified: 11-02-2020, 05:33 PM by HURRICANE!!!.)

(11-02-2020, 03:31 PM)Jagwired Wrote: It's *** OFFICIAL *** Trump wins in a landslide.

lol .... coming from the state that predicts whether they will have 6 additional weeks of winter based on whether a groundhog sees his shadow or not.  Geez, not sure why I ever left ....

(11-02-2020, 04:28 PM)Jagwired Wrote:

SNL is getting pretty excited right now as their Trump skits are losing its luster.

(11-02-2020, 05:32 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:
(11-02-2020, 03:31 PM)Jagwired Wrote: It's *** OFFICIAL *** Trump wins in a landslide.

lol .... coming from the state that predicts whether they will have 6 additional weeks of winter based on whether a groundhog sees his shadow or not.  Geez, not sure why I ever left ....

Follow the science.

I think Trump takes down PA. I can't see a state ultimately voting for a guy who is proposing to ban fracking on government land.

(This post was last modified: 11-02-2020, 06:40 PM by HURRICANE!!!.)

(11-02-2020, 05:36 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: I think Trump takes down PA. I can't see a state ultimately voting for a guy who is proposing to ban fracking on government land.

I think those people were already voting Trump whereas a Biden victory will be heavily reliant on the Philly turnout and perhaps flipping the Scranton area.

I think that Eagles (I mean Mud Hens) jacket probably won over a lot of voters.  OMG !!

Betting odds as of now

Place a $100 bet on Biden, payout is $153

Place a $100 bet on Trump, payout is $287

I'd like to see Trump take NC, Wisconsin and FL. My gut is that Trump wins Wisconsin and Florida, but I'm not sure about NC. If he takes AZ and NC as some are predicting, it's over. I am hoping PA doesn't even come into play, especially since it's likely to be the most contentious due to their policy of accepting ballots after the election. I feel like Dems are putting all their eggs in that basket.

(This post was last modified: 11-02-2020, 09:15 PM by jaglyn.)

I think the OP has a fair prediction too

With all of Trump’s attention and resources invested in FL, I think Joe pulled a fast one and took PA, WI, MI, MN

(This post was last modified: 11-02-2020, 09:18 PM by p_rushing.)

(11-02-2020, 09:06 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: I'd like to see Trump take NC, Wisconsin and FL. My gut is that Trump wins Wisconsin and Florida, but I'm not sure about NC. If he takes AZ and NC as some are predicting, it's over. I am hoping PA doesn't even come into play, especially since it's likely to be the most contentious due to their policy of accepting ballots after the election. I feel like Dems are putting all their eggs in that basket.
NC is over if turnout is normal split on election day. In most of the swing states, the early voting split is lower than in 2016. So unless all the Republicans decided to vote early and election day voting falls off, Trump should easily make up the deficit.

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

(11-02-2020, 09:14 PM)jaglyn Wrote: I think the OP has a fair prediction too

With all of Trump’s attention and resources invested in FL, I think Joe pulled a fast one and took PA, WI, MI, MN
Where did you see all the resources invested in Florida? Trump has been all over the midwest in the last few weeks. He actually forced Biden out of his basement and to those states.

The Biden campaign isn't capable of pulling a fast one.

I predict we will be full of voter fraud conspiracy theories.

(11-02-2020, 09:30 PM)lastonealive Wrote: I predict we will be full of voter fraud conspiracy theories.

Do you have mouse in your pocket? What is this we business?

(This post was last modified: 11-02-2020, 09:43 PM by lastonealive.)

We as in the collective on the forum we use?
Just want to clarify, I definitely don't want to be seen as American! So thanks for clarifying

My prediction is ironclad: My candidate will not win.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(11-02-2020, 11:19 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: My prediction is ironclad: My candidate will not win.

Good thing, too.
It's OK.
We're all Jags fans here.
Comraderie.
And losing.
OK mostly losing.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(11-02-2020, 11:29 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(11-02-2020, 11:19 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: My prediction is ironclad: My candidate will not win.

Good thing, too.
It's OK.
Comraderie.
And losing.
OK mostly losing.

My candidate was superior to yours and theirs. Fortunately I'll still get to enjoy you losing.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Well, tomorrow morning I am voting for your candidate (Jo).  I thought long and hard about it over the last few weeks, and this vote is my way of being at peace with whatever outcome occurs.

I’m in favor of her stances on international intervention (complete neutrality), fiscal responsibility, and her willingness to tackle the ridiculous healthcare costs.

Yeah, she probably won’t get more than a couple EV at most, but I honestly believe if given a chance she would do a much better job than either Trump or Biden (Harris).
"We believe in victory!"   - Gus Bradley
"I don't want to believe.  I want to know."   - Carl Sagan

My final prediction is that Trump wins Florida as well as my state, but Biden gets to 270 anyway.
"We believe in victory!"   - Gus Bradley
"I don't want to believe.  I want to know."   - Carl Sagan

(11-02-2020, 09:16 PM)p_rushing Wrote:

Where did you see all the resources invested in Florida? Trump has been all over the midwest in the last few weeks. He actually forced Biden out of his basement and to those states.

Maybe it just my perception that Trump is spending a lot of effort to swing FL since I live here. But  I’m still predicting Biden potentially taking 3 out of 4 of those states. Not the outcome I want, but it’s what I think will happen.

(11-02-2020, 11:29 PM)mikesez Wrote:

Good thing, too.
It's OK.
Comraderie.
And losing.
OK mostly losing.

Oh wow, I almost forgot we are on the Jaguars Message Board.  Long gone are the days of evaluating the opponent and complaining about the refs.