Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Minshew done the rest of the year?

(11-17-2020, 11:06 PM)jaguarmvp Wrote:
(11-17-2020, 06:12 PM)NCJag Wrote: And apparently he’s smart enough to beat the Jags 6 times....with 6 different teams?‍♂️

Forest Gump could beat this team.

Forest Gump has beaten this team.
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(11-17-2020, 01:52 PM)MoJagFan Wrote: Longest drive was 43 yards ending in a punt Sunday. This offense is humming along under Luton.

Those two JRob tds called back because of holding were perfect.

(11-18-2020, 02:36 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote:
(11-17-2020, 01:52 PM)MoJagFan Wrote: Longest drive was 43 yards ending in a punt Sunday. This offense is humming along under Luton.

Those two JRob tds called back because of holding were perfect.

That last one was brutal. It was a phantom holding call at best.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

(11-18-2020, 03:29 PM)Dimson Wrote:
(11-18-2020, 02:36 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote: Those two JRob tds called back because of holding were perfect.

That last one was brutal. It was a phantom holding call at best.

Agree that sucked and was a ref save for the Packers. Honestly does an empty Lambeau help visitors out?
The Khan Years

(11-18-2020, 07:31 PM)MoJagFan Wrote:
(11-18-2020, 03:29 PM)Dimson Wrote: That last one was brutal. It was a phantom holding call at best.

Agree that sucked and was a ref save for the Packers. Honestly does an empty Lambeau help visitors out?
Fans make a Huge difference.  Not only from the fact it's hard to hear plays and subs in the games.
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I didn't get to follow today's game, because I was working. But it sounded like Jake had a pretty rough day and that the defense continues to fight/show some improvement. I wonder if Gardner will come back next week. I would like to see that if possible, especially if the defense continues to show the effort they have the past few weeks.

(This post was last modified: 11-22-2020, 08:23 PM by FabianLF.)

(11-22-2020, 08:12 PM)mal234 Wrote: I didn't get to follow today's game, because I was working. But it sounded like Jake had a pretty rough day and that the defense continues to fight/show some improvement. I wonder if Gardner will come back next week. I would like to see that if possible, especially if the defense continues to show the effort they have the past few weeks.

Apparently Big Ben thought it was thanksgiving because our defense was dinner. Yep, Jake has a rough day, throwing 4 picks. He is, though, really good at 1 thing.... helping us lose.

Honestly Minshew playing will prove irrelevant. The offensive line breaks down in the second half of games. The defense is improving especially when you consider the offense provides zip. And considering they can't generate pressure at all.
The Khan Years