Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
people on the board (still here)

I haven't posted this before ,but its something i think that should be shared because we forget things after times gone by. please note this isn't meant to be

a depressing post, just more so a reminder. I know we have had some people move on,i mean passed away by moved on. I don't rember all who are still here.

I belieave FBT is still here, i know rico is, what about jagwired is he still around?  and other board members who have been here since i joined the board. 

i might not spell it right,but omandblecned, madhatter?  I know d6 is here .   its hard to rember who is still around,and who has moved on.  

my apolgizgies if anyones family sees this who has lost a loved one that use to come to the board if it makes you sad again.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Our friend and resident Conspiracy Theorist ByronLeftTown has been MIA since July. Last I talked with him he was ill with the 'Rona. If anyone hears I'd be glad for an update.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

You asked about jagwired. I’m 99% sure I’ve seen him posting here lately. Most the action has been over in the political section. Not much Jaguars stuff to speak about other than draft. Politics have been to thing this year. Some are smarter than I and stay away. I think that will account for some people not posting. Hope the rest that are MIA are well and doing good.

I'm not here.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(11-10-2020, 07:28 PM)RicoTx Wrote: I'm not here.

We know, you're there.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(11-10-2020, 07:46 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(11-10-2020, 07:28 PM)RicoTx Wrote: I'm not here.

We know, you're there.

Usually.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 11-12-2020, 10:04 AM by Talented Kalamari.)

I’ve been here since 2011.. so I think I’ve actually seen the website change 2 or 3 times. I remember when it was Jungle.Jaguars.com

I used to post under another alias which will not be named.

I remember guys like TheMadDog, who was infamous here. I also remember some kid named Tommy, who I used to dislike. Good times

Some whose presence is missed (or they've renamed and avoided doxxing themselves):

scarecrow
Bjorn (of course)
dave / evadton
MeierTime
chukwu77 - always cool when a player drops in and interacts directly with the fans

Sadly, Fargin, Dav, Dakota and tannerfox have passed away. There was another original member, I believe her name was jagsfanatic but I’m not sure, who recently passed away. I know somebody else will remember who she is.
If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 11-13-2020, 05:56 PM by Jagsfan4life9/28/82.)

(11-13-2020, 03:13 PM)rollerjag Wrote: Sadly, Fargin, Dav, Dakota and tannerfox have passed away. There was another original member, I believe her name was jagsfanatic but I’m not sure, who recently passed away. I know somebody else will remember who she is.

Jagaholic, maybe?

I haven't seen Bon Jagley or JagsFanJon in awhile.

(11-13-2020, 05:53 PM)Jagsfan4life9/28/82 Wrote:
(11-13-2020, 03:13 PM)rollerjag Wrote: Sadly, Fargin, Dav, Dakota and tannerfox have passed away. There was another original member, I believe her name was jagsfanatic but I’m not sure, who recently passed away. I know somebody else will remember who she is.

Jagaholic, maybe?

I haven't seen Bon Jagley or JagsFanJon in awhile.

I think you’re correct, it was Jagaholic. Thanks.
If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

I’ve been around since 2007 but I forgot my password and had to change my user name. I remember Mad Dog and JaguarsWoman. I’m glad both have moved on.

Bjorn now that’s a name I haven’t heard in a while. What about Norman or something like that.

(11-16-2020, 12:20 AM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: I’ve been around since 2007 but I forgot my password and had to change my user name. I remember Mad Dog and JaguarsWoman. I’m glad both have moved on.

Bjorn now that’s a name I haven’t heard in a while. What about Norman or something like that.

I’m sure we’re all better off with the first two. But J to the dubs brought some comic relief whether it was an intentional or not.   She has a lot of Mikesez tendencies.

Jags02 passed away I think last year, really sad him and dakota hit me hard
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

(11-16-2020, 09:28 PM)EricC85 Wrote: Jags02 passed away I think last year, really sad him and dakota hit me hard

Jags02 passed away early part of this year. I got a chance to meet both him and dakota (and Fargin) all three were fine folks. Another name that doesn't get mentioned much is Jagrams, I met her at a Jags game around 2013 or so I think. Haven't seen her on the forum in years. She was a mod for a period of time on the old forum IIRC.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

Haven't heard from Darlo or Caldrac in a while.

The heyday did the board IMO was when Alfie hadn't gone pro yet, and Vic was writing for the website.
Vic always gave us a lot to talk about. Oehsher just doesn't say anything worth reacting to.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(11-16-2020, 08:15 PM)Jags Wrote:
(11-16-2020, 12:20 AM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: I’ve been around since 2007 but I forgot my password and had to change my user name. I remember Mad Dog and JaguarsWoman. I’m glad both have moved on.

I’m sure we’re all better off with the first two. But J to the dubs brought some comic relief whether it was an intentional or not.   She has a lot of Mikesez tendencies.

Most people will just say they disagree only once, and maybe not even directly.
Me and her say it directly, and keep saying it until someone expresses anger.
if y'all would just admit you're wrong right off the bat, you wouldn't have to get angry!
Cool Rolleyes

Bill4Jags ( I believe that was his name) used to crack me up

(11-10-2020, 06:04 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: I haven't posted this before ,but its something i think that should be shared because we forget things after times gone by. please note this isn't meant to be

a depressing post, just more so a reminder. I know we have had some people move on,i mean passed away by moved on. I don't rember all who are still here.

I belieave FBT is still here, i know rico is, what about jagwired is he still around?  and other board members who have been here since i joined the board. 

i might not spell it right,but omandblecned, madhatter?  I know d6 is here .   its hard to rember who is still around,and who has moved on.  

my apolgizgies if anyones family sees this who has lost a loved one that use to come to the board if it makes you sad again.

You are my favorite poster on the board.
None of us are normal.
When a team posts 9 losing seasons in 10 years, and was already the least popular team in the NFL, the normal people have long since left.
They'll be back, if the team ever wins, but for now it's just us weirdos.
I am like snow wolf, you are like snow wolf, we are all like snow wolf.