Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
25 seconds in this video swear Lutons throwing motion reminds me of Tom Brady..

Haha Minshew had the Brady resemblance too. We only gonna use our 6th round picks for quarterbacks from now on.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

The similarity is undeniable.  They both throw with the right hand.
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

(11-11-2020, 12:41 PM)Corriewf Wrote: Guys, I don’t want anyone getting their hopes up but Luton looks just like Mahomes from the ankles down...
I got a good laugh at that one.  Well played sir!

[Image: G4BsqPLG_nGuu8clDr16QN_2LRLG52aUPLaJ47eu...49eeece433]
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

If we’re just talking throwing motion, then I have to disagree. Luton does however throw the football with a natural motion and he has a quick release. He throws a nice, tight spiral and has decent accuracy.

Definitely has some tools. I don't know how well he sees the field. Got a feeling that once the defenses get some film on him he's going to throw a lot of INTs.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

Future trivia answer. Jake Luton.

(This post was last modified: 11-14-2020, 10:35 AM by flgatorsandjags.)

Luke Jaketon is gonna be a star

Luton has already been measured for his gold jacket.

Jake Luton is nowhere in the stratosphere of Brady.

I love how people romanticize the idea of late round QB’s.. “Hey, Don’t you know Tom Brady was a 6th round QB? Draft position doesn’t matter”

BS.

Good QBs are taken in the earlier rounds, usually the 1st, period. Don’t give me that Tom Brady crap. It pisses me off

(This post was last modified: 11-14-2020, 07:47 PM by snowwolf776.)

it doesn't matter if the qb is good,or has high potional jags will ruin him just like they did bortles,and minshew. this coaching staff needs to go,or they will ruin the next qb as they ruin the franhchise into ground even more. minshew really had high potiontail until this coachign staff ruined him.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

(11-14-2020, 07:47 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: it doesn't matter if the qb is good,or has high potional jags will ruin him just like they did bortles,and minshew. this coaching staff needs to go,or they will ruin the next qb as they ruin the franhchise into ground even more. minshew really had high potiontail until this coachign staff ruined him.

I have to agree 100%. Minshew had high potiontale.

No but in all seriousness, I agree. The front office needs to GO.
I feel bad for the browns…

(11-14-2020, 07:47 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: it doesn't matter if the qb is good,or has high potional jags will ruin him just like they did bortles,and minshew. this coaching staff needs to go,or they will ruin the next qb as they ruin the franhchise into ground even more. minshew really had high potiontail until this coachign staff ruined him.

Remember when you said Marrone ruined Gabbert?

(11-15-2020, 05:21 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote:

Remember when you said Marrone ruined Gabbert?

That's the sign of a great coach.  He ruined a QB before he was ever on the team.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(11-16-2020, 10:02 AM)RicoTx Wrote:
(11-15-2020, 05:21 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote: Remember when you said Marrone ruined Gabbert?

That's the sign of a great coach.  He ruined a QB before he was ever on the team.

Agreed.  Takes a lot of ability to do that outside the organization.  

As far as comparing Luton to Brady, well, there's that.  Pretty sure the OP is either a relative or his agent.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

(This post was last modified: 11-17-2020, 08:23 PM by Jag88.)

(11-11-2020, 01:57 AM)MojoKing Wrote:
(11-10-2020, 11:53 PM)SamusAranX Wrote: I am at a loss for words at this point

Its the Jaguars fault. This team has singlehandedly caused deep psychological trauma to each and every one of us, we've become a doormat, clinging to hope

Haha  ding ding ding

(11-12-2020, 10:27 PM)Jagson Wrote: Haha Minshew had the Brady resemblance too. We only gonna use our 6th round picks for quarterbacks from now on.

I thought minshew is a broke mans russle wilson. I drank the coolaid. I still think minshew is a broke mans russle wilson. I still drink the cooliad and its teal-lishus ?

Just wanted to revive this one for you all.

(11-22-2020, 07:49 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote: Just wanted to revive this one for you all.

You should revive a Bortles thread next
I feel bad for the browns…

(11-22-2020, 07:51 PM)FabianLF Wrote:
(11-22-2020, 07:49 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote: Just wanted to revive this one for you all.

You should revive a Bortles thread next

Nah bc that's incriminating to myself. I defended Bortles way too long lol

(This post was last modified: 11-22-2020, 08:26 PM by Jags.)

10 year dynasty headed our way! Whooo!

Maybe its just a ten yard penalty

Can we make a Frankenstein QB who has Minshew's accuracy and scrambling ability coupled with Luton's size and arm strength? That would be a good QB.