Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
COVID 19 test are useless

(11-13-2020, 11:08 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(11-13-2020, 11:03 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote: I think it's fairly clear that we as a nation, aren't willing to do a full lockdown. They better figure something else out. 

I know a lot of small businesses in my area will risk an arrest before closing for the 4th or 5th time, whatever we're on.

Trump already figured it out with operation warp speed. Just in time for Biden to take the credit

Why would Biden take credit for Operation Warp Speed? The Pfizer vaccine is funded by Germany.
If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(11-15-2020, 01:59 PM)rollerjag Wrote:
(11-13-2020, 11:08 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Trump already figured it out with operation warp speed. Just in time for Biden to take the credit

Why would Biden take credit for Operation Warp Speed? The Pfizer vaccine is funded by Germany.

And they have a deal for 1.95 billion dollars with operation warp speed to deliver 100 million vaccines. So yeah, they have absolutely nothing to do with warp speed at all.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(11-15-2020, 02:44 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(11-15-2020, 01:59 PM)rollerjag Wrote: Why would Biden take credit for Operation Warp Speed? The Pfizer vaccine is funded by Germany.

And they have a deal for 1.95 billion dollars with operation warp speed to deliver 100 million vaccines. So yeah, they have absolutely nothing to do with warp speed at all.

That's some moderator on moderator crime right now. Call the police. RJ just got mugged.

(11-15-2020, 03:19 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(11-15-2020, 02:44 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: And they have a deal for 1.95 billion dollars with operation warp speed to deliver 100 million vaccines. So yeah, they have absolutely nothing to do with warp speed at all.

That's some moderator on moderator crime right now. Call the police. RJ just got mugged.

Moderator lives matter, it's a strawman and racist argument to divert to moderator on moderator crime!

Sooooooooooooooo is the flu still a thing or did it catch COVID?

(11-16-2020, 09:06 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Sooooooooooooooo is the flu still a thing or did it catch COVID?

My husband said this morning he suspects the skyrocketing numbers are likely people with the regular flu whose results/numbers are being thrown in with Covid. As many false claims there were of "death by covid" instead of "death by whatever" it wouldn't surprise me.

(This post was last modified: 11-16-2020, 08:41 PM by lastonealive.)

What's the reason for him to suspect that? He work in the sector?

Or is he just another fan of conspiracy theories?

Also, pre ordering a vaccine now is worthy of credit? Well let's all thank Australia for the Pfizer vaccine too.

That’s okay...this one seems more effective anyway. Big Grin

https://www.businessinsider.com/moderna-...ed-2020-11
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(11-16-2020, 07:09 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote:
(11-16-2020, 09:06 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Sooooooooooooooo is the flu still a thing or did it catch COVID?

My husband said this morning he suspects the skyrocketing numbers are likely people with the regular flu whose results/numbers are being thrown in with Covid. As many false claims there were of "death by covid" instead of "death by whatever" it wouldn't surprise me.

It's possible people catch the flu and the coronavirus at the same time, but, they won't mark you down as a coronavirus case unless you actually test positive for it.

I leave downtown Orlando every Thursday and Friday night.  The crowds for the bar scene are getting thicker and louder, especially with the nice weather we're having. I wish they would wear masks.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(11-16-2020, 11:22 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(11-16-2020, 07:09 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: My husband said this morning he suspects the skyrocketing numbers are likely people with the regular flu whose results/numbers are being thrown in with Covid. As many false claims there were of "death by covid" instead of "death by whatever" it wouldn't surprise me.

It's possible people catch the flu and the coronavirus at the same time, but, they won't mark you down as a coronavirus case unless you actually test positive for it.

I leave downtown Orlando every Thursday and Friday night.  The crowds for the bar scene are getting thicker and louder, especially with the nice weather we're having. I wish they would wear masks.

Not true. A county here in NC got caught doing just that. Told hundreds of people they were positive for it when the tests were actually negative. I think more than one county was caught but not 100% sure. I'd be pissed. I understand a false positive, but telling me I'm positive when they know darn well I'm not....

(11-17-2020, 03:35 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote:
(11-16-2020, 11:22 PM)mikesez Wrote: It's possible people catch the flu and the coronavirus at the same time, but, they won't mark you down as a coronavirus case unless you actually test positive for it.

Not true. A county here in NC got caught doing just that. Told hundreds of people they were positive for it when the tests were actually negative. I think more than one county was caught but not 100% sure. I'd be pissed. I understand a false positive, but telling me I'm positive when they know darn well I'm not....
They should be held liable for criminal charges and damages for financial, stress, etc. Then for giving someone a safe feeling after they thought they already recovered.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

(This post was last modified: 11-17-2020, 08:44 PM by Jags.)

I’ve been sneezing and congested for the last few weeks.  Was really starting to get concerned. So I took a COVID 19 test today.  I asked my employees if they knew anyone with COVID, they said “no”. I said “Good. You know me”

I suppose that’s a negative result.