Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Election fraud or a nothingburger?

(12-10-2020, 08:02 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(12-10-2020, 06:44 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: I know my Republican husband got at least five mail in ballots from five different outfits. I may have received that many but I am registered Libertarian so maybe not. We shredded every single one of them and stood in line to vote.

Trump may have had his reasons for telling people to not trust the mail in ballots but he should have kept his mouth shut and let people vote how they wanted. Especially this year with Covid being a very real problem for some folks who decided not to stand in line (Covid) or mail in their vote because Trump told them not to.

Those were applications for mail in ballots, or sample ballots. actual ballots only ever come from the supervisor of elections, and you only ever get one.
Haha, yeah only get one.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(12-10-2020, 08:02 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(12-10-2020, 06:44 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: I know my Republican husband got at least five mail in ballots from five different outfits. I may have received that many but I am registered Libertarian so maybe not. We shredded every single one of them and stood in line to vote.

Trump may have had his reasons for telling people to not trust the mail in ballots but he should have kept his mouth shut and let people vote how they wanted. Especially this year with Covid being a very real problem for some folks who decided not to stand in line (Covid) or mail in their vote because Trump told them not to.

Those were applications for mail in ballots, or sample ballots. actual ballots only ever come from the supervisor of elections, and you only ever get one.

You are correct and still they were shredded. I kind of wanted to test the theory of what would happen if we filled them out and returned them but I didn't want to show up on someone's radar and start a [BLEEP] storm of some kind. Knowing my luck that would happen. And the return addresses were not to my local supervisor of elections.