Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jake Luton comparison vs. Minshew

(11-18-2020, 11:37 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote:
(11-18-2020, 10:00 PM)Upper Wrote: Minshew's point differential: -66

Luton's point differential: -6

That's more on the god awful defense we had Minshew's last couple games than anything though. It's really tightened up the past 3 weeks or so

Yes, i would be interested to see minshew with that defense that showed up the last couple of games.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

If you combined the best of Luton and Minshew you’d get a top QB !

Can’t wait for Fields !

Ride the 'stach baby!
[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

Obviously Minshew is better, but is he a franchise guy? Idk, and I want the chance to draft that guy, so I need more Luton.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

Luton can't carry Minshew's jock.

Yeah, its not even close

Minshew is better but both suck.

(11-22-2020, 03:34 PM)enigma Wrote: Minshew is better but both suck.

This.

Luton's not even ready for the NFL.

Meh, Minshew won 6 games with the trash roster.  We would have more wins this year if the D wast historically bad early on when Minshew was playing

Minshew by a MILE. Look at his stats for the season compared to Luton. And Minshew was playing with a broken thumb in his throwing hand for the at least what, 3 weeks?

Luton is pretty awful. Minshew is good when he's healthy but has some physical limitations. We can and should do better.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

(This post was last modified: 11-22-2020, 05:34 PM by Jags239.)

Minshew has shown he can win games, just doesn’t have the arm to be a franchise QB. Great tools for a good backup. Luton has a couple wow throws but that’s it

Both are lame so it doesn't matter. It's like arguing what is worse a a cut or a slice. Both suck.

Lol remember when people opened a thread about Luton being better than Minshew... Hilarious.

(11-22-2020, 06:09 PM)SignMeUpAtQB Wrote: Lol remember when people opened a thread about Luton being better than Minshew... Hilarious.
Classsic, the gluton sucks so bad that suckness itself called him for some tips.
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

i know you say that GM15 does not have the arm strength, but correct me if im wrong did he not lead the entire NFL last year with passes of 20 +yards

This is why im on the Minshew train. Im not saying he's the best in the league but hes better than his draft spot and the kid makes plays. Compare him to Lefton and Kessler, also 6th round picks. Its night and day difference.

(11-22-2020, 03:57 PM)navyjagfan Wrote:

This.

This #2

(This post was last modified: 11-22-2020, 07:45 PM by Jags.)

Minshew is better, if nothing else for the “mania” factor.  But Luton did have some tough opponents the last couple weeks.  Even though he’s about as accurate as a dart with no tail.