Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Michigan Dems playing dirty.......

(This post was last modified: 11-23-2020, 10:25 AM by NeptuneBeachBum.)

(11-23-2020, 09:41 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: I'll show up to that, but if he says slappy in real life conversation, I'm throwing down.

Let me see if I've got this straight:

Here we have a C-rated stats geek who says he runs numbers about "statistical anomalies" (i.e. he really just copied and pasted them from Twitter) about Trump's historic election LOSS in his free time; who is so sensitive that he has stated he's blocked me because my nickname for FSG as "Slappy" is just too much for him to bear.  Being the internet tough guy he is, he has now offered to meet me publicly and has threatened physical violence in doing so.  Because he is a Trumper, I'm sure that is not a CoC violation though, right Mod?  LMAO!  Man, this message board has become a PURE source of entertainment for me... I love this place!

Laughing
This is a results-oriented business.  There are no trophies or titles given for "moral victories" or for "winning the draft".  Our record with DC is 37-86.  6-10 is our 2nd best season in 8 years of Caldwell leadership.  These are the FACTS.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(11-23-2020, 01:17 AM)Senor Fantastico Wrote: Is there a hot dog cart in Neptune Beach?

To the Wayback Machine!

(11-23-2020, 10:16 AM)NeptuneBeachBum Wrote:
(11-23-2020, 09:41 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: I'll show up to that, but if he says slappy in real life conversation, I'm throwing down.

Here we have a C-rated stats geek who says he runs numbers about "statistical anomalies" (i.e. he really just copied and pasted them from Twitter) about Trump's historic election LOSS in his free time; who is so sensitive that he has stated he's blocked me because my nickname for FSG as "Slappy" is just too much for him to bear.  Being the internet tough guy he is, he has now offered to meet me publicly and has threatened physical violence in doing so.  Because he is a Trumper, I'm sure that is not a CoC violation though, right Mod?  LMAO!  Man, this message board has become a PURE source of entertainment for me... I love this place!

Laughing

When someone gets an official warning on here, no one ever knows about it unless the recipient themselves talks about it. So you’d never know what we do, or don’t do unless you’re the one getting a warning. 

You really got your little feelings hurt when I told you to stop being a troll, didn’t you? Now that’s really entertaining! Laughing
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(11-23-2020, 10:45 AM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(11-23-2020, 10:16 AM)NeptuneBeachBum Wrote: Let me see if I've got this straight:

Laughing

When someone gets an official warning on here, no one ever knows about it unless the recipient themselves talks about it. So you’d never know what we do, or don’t do unless you’re the one getting a warning. 

You really got your little feelings hurt when I told you to stop being a troll, didn’t you? Now that’s really entertaining! Laughing

No.  On the contrary, I just love all these interactions!  Pure entertainment!  Thanks for having me!

Cool
This is a results-oriented business.  There are no trophies or titles given for "moral victories" or for "winning the draft".  Our record with DC is 37-86.  6-10 is our 2nd best season in 8 years of Caldwell leadership.  These are the FACTS.

(11-23-2020, 10:16 AM)NeptuneBeachBum Wrote:

Laughing

No, no, he just meant he's going to challenge you to a cook-off like Bobby Flay.  Maybe with hotdogs?
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(11-23-2020, 11:11 AM)mikesez Wrote:
(11-23-2020, 10:16 AM)NeptuneBeachBum Wrote: Let me see if I've got this straight:

Laughing

No, no, he just meant he's going to challenge you to a cook-off like Bobby Flay.  Maybe with hotdogs?

I see! I'm a relative Newbie to the board, so thanks for the clarification.  He better back off or I'll whip up some mean smoked ribs for him!

Banana

(11-23-2020, 01:17 AM)Senor Fantastico Wrote: Is there a hot dog cart in Neptune Beach?

No, but we have an empty K-mart.
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

You can also confirm that he is the same guy you met.

(11-23-2020, 10:32 AM)homebiscuit Wrote:

To the Wayback Machine!

Finally, I'm one of the old [BLEEP] of the board!

(This post was last modified: 11-23-2020, 10:37 PM by Lucky2Last.)

(11-23-2020, 08:46 PM)Jags Wrote:

You can also confirm that he is the same guy you met.

Lol, had the same thought, my friend.

(11-23-2020, 08:51 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote:
(11-23-2020, 10:32 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: To the Wayback Machine!

Finally, I'm one of the old [BLEEP] of the board!

Making a brief appearance simply to comment on one of the lone bright spots I've seen on here since my departure earlier this year. Top notch nostalgia posting, fellas. I even remember the instigator's handle (LEFTWICH4MVP)
I'll play you in ping pong. 

(11-24-2020, 11:17 AM)Gabe Wrote:
(11-23-2020, 08:51 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote: Finally, I'm one of the old [BLEEP] of the board!

Making a brief appearance simply to comment on one of the lone bright spots I've seen on here since my departure earlier this year. Top notch nostalgia posting, fellas. I even remember the instigator's handle (LEFTWICH4MVP)

Banana