Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
2021 Free Agents- Who would you resign?

(11-23-2020, 04:48 PM)ATLjag Wrote: Unfortunately, this team has so many holes, that signing a number of the free agents is required to not create additional holes.  For performance reasons, I hope they are able to sign Keelan Cole on offense, and Sidney Jones, Josh Jones, and DJ Hayden on defense.  If for a vet minimum and depth role, I would like to sign Chris Conley, James O'Shaughnessy, and Smoot.  I have not been a Cam Robinson fan, and think he'll cost way too much to sign given his mediocre performance level.

So you want the whole team back pretty much?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(11-23-2020, 05:50 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(11-23-2020, 04:48 PM)ATLjag Wrote: Unfortunately, this team has so many holes, that signing a number of the free agents is required to not create additional holes.  For performance reasons, I hope they are able to sign Keelan Cole on offense, and Sidney Jones, Josh Jones, and DJ Hayden on defense.  If for a vet minimum and depth role, I would like to sign Chris Conley, James O'Shaughnessy, and Smoot.  I have not been a Cam Robinson fan, and think he'll cost way too much to sign given his mediocre performance level.

I can't wait to see those two gone. They have been unmitigated disasters this season.

Well how are you going to fill out the roster?  This is going to be one heck of an off season. Or it could be they keep everyone in the front office and coaching staff and resign and keep our winless streak going.
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

(11-23-2020, 06:56 PM)MoJagFan Wrote:
(11-23-2020, 05:50 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: I can't wait to see those two gone. They have been unmitigated disasters this season.

Well how are you going to fill out the roster?  This is going to be one heck of an off season. Or it could be they keep everyone in the front office and coaching staff and resign and keep our winless streak going.

This is what I expect to happen.  Keep Marrone and Caldwell, re-sign the same players that we've got because obviously that's working for the team.  Blame the losses on injuries and fire the strength and conditioning guy instead.  

Con naive Jags fans into believing that things will be different next year so they waste their hard earned money on tickets to this [BLEEP] show.  

Rinse and repeat.