Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Reputation's back, boys!

(11-24-2020, 09:04 PM)Jags Wrote:
(11-24-2020, 08:51 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: I'll take the under, he only needs NBB's 3 a day for 9 more days to do it.
Miketunebeachsez is waaaay too smart to make it that obvious.  He’ll keep it like a vitamin and do one a day. But still should make you right. If it was without his other account, I think I’d be right

If you and I put down money on it then I'll get him there myself.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 11-24-2020, 09:22 PM by Jags.)

(11-24-2020, 09:10 PM)NeptuneBeachBum Wrote:
(11-24-2020, 09:04 PM)Jags Wrote: Miketunebeachsez is waaaay too smart to make it that obvious.  He’ll keep it like a vitamin and do one a day. But still should make you right. If it was without his other account, I think I’d be right

+1 for you Jags!  You've got it all figured out!

Thanks for the adoration.  But your reply reminds me of the adage “Many a true word is spoken in jest”.

(11-24-2020, 09:21 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(11-24-2020, 09:04 PM)Jags Wrote: Miketunebeachsez is waaaay too smart to make it that obvious.  He’ll keep it like a vitamin and do one a day. But still should make you right. If it was without his other account, I think I’d be right

Lol, let’s not put money on it then.

(11-24-2020, 09:21 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:

Is that you, Pete Rose?
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(11-24-2020, 09:39 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(11-24-2020, 09:21 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: If you and I put down money on it then I'll get him there myself.

Is that you, Pete Rose?

Ok, that was a good funny, Mike.