Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
2020 Jets thread

(11-29-2020, 03:55 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Funny how some on here want Darnold.  He is trash and always has been.  Oline has played damn good today along with WRs, and run game.  Darnold just sucks as usual.  He was never that good in college
Jets will be lucky to get a 3rd rounder for him at this point.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(11-29-2020, 05:52 PM)jaglou53 Wrote:
(11-29-2020, 03:55 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Funny how some on here want Darnold.  He is trash and always has been.  Oline has played damn good today along with WRs, and run game.  Darnold just sucks as usual.  He was never that good in college
Jets will be lucky to get a 3rd rounder for him at this point.

He ain't better than Minshew

Let's Go

League should take their pick away

That was the biggest tank job I have ever seen. How do you play cover 0 when a TD beats you and there are 13 seconds left?

(12-06-2020, 05:17 PM)snaxdelrio Wrote: League should take their pick away

The league wanted that result.

You don't think the league actually wants a possible generational QB to go to Jacksonville over New York, do you?

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

(12-06-2020, 05:45 PM)JaguarKick Wrote: That was the biggest tank job I have ever seen.  How do you play cover 0 when a TD beats you and there are 13 seconds left?

Agreed 100 %

(12-06-2020, 05:53 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(12-06-2020, 05:45 PM)JaguarKick Wrote: That was the biggest tank job I have ever seen.  How do you play cover 0 when a TD beats you and there are 13 seconds left?

Agreed 100 %

Gase has to be in on it. Thats the only reason he hasn't been fired yet. They will still can him at the end of the year, but he gets to keep that paycheck for a little longer by losing.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

(12-06-2020, 05:48 PM)Bullseye Wrote:
(12-06-2020, 05:17 PM)snaxdelrio Wrote: League should take their pick away

The league wanted that result.

You don't think the league actually wants a possible generational QB to go to Jacksonville over New York, do you?

It ain't the Giants. They are an eternal dumpster fire.

Gregg Williams is the defensive coordinator.

He should know better.

(This post was last modified: 12-06-2020, 06:00 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

(12-06-2020, 05:55 PM)HandsomeRob86 Wrote:
(12-06-2020, 05:53 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Agreed 100 %

Gase has to be in on it. Thats the only reason he hasn't been fired yet. They will still can him at the end of the year, but he gets to keep that paycheck for a little longer by losing.
I think its Gregg Williams in on it. Leave the fastest or 2nd fastest WR in the league one on one with a bum

(12-06-2020, 05:58 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(12-06-2020, 05:48 PM)Bullseye Wrote: The league wanted that result.

It ain't the Giants. They are an eternal dumpster fire.

Right....but still a New York team.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20...play-call/

I mean everybody should have known that the Jets were 100% tank mode when they kept Gase.

Like I have previously mentioned, as well as Bullseye, there is no way that the NFL will allow a QB like Lawrence to end up in a small market like Jacksonville over the biggest market in the country in NY.

Its very unlikely but our only hope is the GM fails Trevor and don't put enough pieces around him to suceed like the Bengals did with Burrow. Hopefully they miss on the rest of all their picks so the tank will be for nothing and whatever QB we draft will be better than Lawrence. Trask has that talent

I've never been a big believer in fixes/conspiracy theories, but how does one explain the Jets loss? Two big penalties are called by the refs against the Jets in the final 3:13 of the game. The Jets then send 8 guys to get to Carr leaving a below average cornerback covering Ruggs. 1-1. If it wasn't a tank, Greg Williams should be fired immediately.

There is no doubt they called that play to lose the game. It's very clear, and they should be fined for that [BLEEP].

(This post was last modified: 12-07-2020, 11:01 AM by Mikey.)

Adam Gase is the only coach inept enough to make the argument that they weren't trying to fail plausible.

(12-06-2020, 06:37 PM)jaglou53 Wrote: I've never been a big believer in fixes/conspiracy theories, but how does one explain the Jets loss? Two big penalties are called by the refs against the Jets in the final 3:13 of the game. The Jets then send 8 guys to get to Carr leaving a below average cornerback covering Ruggs. 1-1. If it wasn't a tank, Greg Williams should be fired immediately.

FTFY

He shouldn't even be allowed in the league, but that's an argument for another day.

lets not forget too the first rd pick can also end up being a busts as well. Ryan leaf ,jhoney manzil,jamarcus russel. im not saying the 1 pick is a bad thing,just that its not aa gurnatee of a team finding a franchise qb.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them.