Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
2020 Jets thread

Nobody move from whatever current position you are... DONT even blink. We must keep everything the way it is for the Jets to continue ! NO BLINKING BOYS! HOLD THE FORT!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Rams ball

(12-20-2020, 05:56 PM)AndyUK Wrote: Ah, the hope the Jets give us every week!

I know.....Jets 13-0 but you still know they’re going to end up losing.

Jets just need to go balls to the wall. 4th down territory every drive. .same it as hard as possible in rams.

Anyone think we could be the Jets? I dont

Rams are Jags level bad so far. For the people who think we have a bad O-line I think you should watch this game instead to see what a bad o-line looks like.

This is the game of the day

Gase is the Jets head coach next year too. Why would the Jets call a pass otherwise? Gase wants Rams to win.

(This post was last modified: 12-20-2020, 06:23 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

(12-20-2020, 06:21 PM)CanDoBetter Wrote: Gase is the Jets head coach next year too. Why would the Jets call a pass otherwise? Gase wants Rams to win.

To try and score again

I liked the call, stay aggressive and don't pull a Marrone because you're up 13 in the 2nd quarter

well......there goes the shutout

I have arrived.

Jets need to play aggressive and stupid and go for it every 4th down. They literally have nothing to lose.

(12-20-2020, 06:40 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Jets need to play aggressive and stupid and go for it every 4th down. They literally have nothing to lose.
The #1 pick is a lot to lose.
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

4th and goal on the Rams one......GO FOR IT

This is a great game

HOLY!!! 20-3!!

Goff incoming pick 6

Woooooo

I was going to say the Jets should go for it but take the 3. 

Oh hes in!! 20-3 Jets....come on!!

(12-20-2020, 06:46 PM)Sneakers Wrote:
(12-20-2020, 06:40 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Jets need to play aggressive and stupid and go for it every 4th down. They literally have nothing to lose.
The #1 pick is a lot to lose.

Players don't give a [BLEEP]. Especially Darnold.