Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
I'd love to have a QB like Derek Carr.

(09-30-2021, 09:48 AM)RicoTx Wrote: Several people were questioning whether he was a franchise quarterback, among them his own team's fans.  They weren't even sure he would beat out Mariota in 2020.

Do you still think Brady and Gronk are done?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(09-30-2021, 10:20 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(09-30-2021, 09:48 AM)RicoTx Wrote: Several people were questioning whether he was a franchise quarterback, among them his own team's fans.  They weren't even sure he would beat out Mariota in 2020.

I’m sure this thread will age well….. just like all your other threads where you post a “win” way before you should.

(This post was last modified: 09-30-2021, 10:51 AM by flgatorsandjags. Edited 1 time in total.)

(09-30-2021, 10:31 AM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(09-30-2021, 10:20 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Do you still think Brady and Gronk are done?
I’m sure this thread will age well….. just like all your other threads where you post a “win” way before you should.

How so?  They have already won 1 SB since they "were done" as did Antonio Brown who you said was done.  Before last game Gronk caught 2 TDs in 3 consecutive games including the SB.  Brady just threw for almost 500 yards and no picks the last game in their loss to the Rams.   I didnt even make this thread but the OP was right.  Carr was the one guy we should of drafted that year especially being that we coached him.

(This post was last modified: 09-30-2021, 10:53 AM by Cleatwood. Edited 1 time in total.)

(09-30-2021, 10:44 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(09-30-2021, 10:31 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: I’m sure this thread will age well….. just like all your other threads where you post a “win” way before you should.

How so?  They have already won 1 SB since they "were done" as did Antonio Brown who you said was done.  Before last game Gronk caught 2 TDs in 3 consecutive games including the SB.  Brady just threw for almost 500 yards and no picks the last game in their loss to the Rams.   I didnt even make this thread but the OP was right.  Carr was the one guy we should of drafted that year especially being that we coached him.
I was referring to Carr and not the QB who has 7 rings lol Bringing up Brady is irrelevant when talking about Carr.

Carr is average and most likely will still finish last in the division or 3rd.

(This post was last modified: 09-30-2021, 11:01 AM by RicoTx. Edited 1 time in total.)

(09-30-2021, 10:20 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:

Pull up the post where I said that jackass.

Do you still think Tebow is the messiah?

(09-30-2021, 10:03 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:

Some were also questioning if Brady was done about 3 rings ago lol.  There will always be critics but evne in his worst year he has always put up nice numbers, I think that came with the number of loses but it takes a team.  Comical though to think Mariota could be out Carr  He has never really had good weapons.  When Cooper was there he wasn't even that good and led the league in drops it seemed year after year.  I mean he's a 3 time Pro Bowler as well and was a MVP candidate a couple years ago as well. Hes has one of the strongest arms in the league, I would of always liked to see him with a true number 1 WR.  Waller is great and Ruggs has been looking good the last few weeks

He sux

https://twitter.com/PFF_Fantasy/status/1...32421?s=20

Goodie for you pointing out that he's doing well this year.  The FACT is that people were indeed questioning whether he was a franchise quarterback.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 09-30-2021, 11:36 AM by flgatorsandjags. Edited 2 times in total.)

(09-30-2021, 10:56 AM)RicoTx Wrote:
(09-30-2021, 10:20 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Do you still think Brady and Gronk are done?

(09-30-2021, 10:03 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Some were also questioning if Brady was done about 3 rings ago lol.  There will always be critics but evne in his worst year he has always put up nice numbers, I think that came with the number of loses but it takes a team.  Comical though to think Mariota could be out Carr  He has never really had good weapons.  When Cooper was there he wasn't even that good and led the league in drops it seemed year after year.  I mean he's a 3 time Pro Bowler as well and was a MVP candidate a couple years ago as well. Hes has one of the strongest arms in the league, I would of always liked to see him with a true number 1 WR.  Waller is great and Ruggs has been looking good the last few weeks

He sux

Goodie for you pointing out that he's doing well this year.  The FACT is that people were indeed questioning whether he was a franchise quarterback.
Dont get your panties in a bunch again son.  Tebow is a little old at this point.

(09-30-2021, 10:52 AM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(09-30-2021, 10:44 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: How so?  They have already won 1 SB since they "were done" as did Antonio Brown who you said was done.  Before last game Gronk caught 2 TDs in 3 consecutive games including the SB.  Brady just threw for almost 500 yards and no picks the last game in their loss to the Rams.   I didnt even make this thread but the OP was right.  Carr was the one guy we should of drafted that year especially being that we coached him.
I was referring to Carr and not the QB who has 7 rings lol Bringing up Brady is irrelevant when talking about Carr.

You comment on the Brady and Gronk post. 

In a world where a 3 time Pro Bowler with one of the strongest arms, 3 to 1 TD/ int ratio, leading the league in passing, and undefeated is average.  I wish we had that average lol.

(09-30-2021, 10:03 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Some were also questioning if Brady was done about 3 rings ago lol.  There will always be critics but evne in his worst year he has always put up nice numbers, I think that came with the number of loses but it takes a team.  Comical though to think Mariota could be out Carr  He has never really had good weapons.  When Cooper was there he wasn't even that good and led the league in drops it seemed year after year.  I mean he's a 3 time Pro Bowler as well and was a MVP candidate a couple years ago as well. Hes has one of the strongest arms in the league, I would of always liked to see him with a true number 1 WR.  Waller is great and Ruggs has been looking good the last few weeks

He sux

The thread was actually made last year when discussing him being a good QB.  Everyone has been questioned at one point about being a franchise QB or not.  Brady was 3 or 4 rings ago, that doesn't mean anything

Pull up the post where I said that jackass

He sux

I wasn't going to pull it up but ok

(09-30-2021, 11:06 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(09-30-2021, 10:56 AM)RicoTx Wrote: Pull up the post where I said that jackass.

Dont get your panties in a bunch again son.  Tebow is a little old at this point.

(09-30-2021, 10:52 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: I was referring to Carr and not the QB who has 7 rings lol Bringing up Brady is irrelevant when talking about Carr.

In a world where a 3 time Pro Bowler with one of the strongest arms, 3 to 1 TD/ int ratio, leading the league in passing, and undefeated is average.  I wish we had that average lol.
Bump because we know you love to bring up old takes.

(10-10-2021, 07:30 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(09-30-2021, 11:06 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Dont get your panties in a bunch again son.  Tebow is a little old at this point.

Bump because we know you love to bring up old takes.

You were the first one to bump this thread lol.  Still 2nd in passing even after being sacked 15 times, impressive.  Starting to feel the effects of losing all of their interior on the oline

Carr will never be the same QB ever again.

31/34 323 yrds 2 TDs with no Waller

Only 3 times has a QB thrown the ball over 30 times with at least a 90% completion. One was Brees the other 2 times was Carr

Hes been good recently. I still dont excited but give him credit.

A lot of posters wanted him that year.
Mack and Carr.
A lot of other posters called Carr Gabbert 2.0.

Good ol hindsight