Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Fire everyone (includeing sheer Khan)

(This post was last modified: 11-24-2020, 04:57 PM by Jag88.)

FiRE Wash, marone, at the very least. Hire a top notch defensive play caller and a real head coach. No more mr nice. Caldwell i can live with, but he should go too as long as jags dont hire someone worse which is very possible

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(11-24-2020, 04:12 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(11-24-2020, 03:32 PM)NeptuneBeachBum Wrote: I'm going to remain calm and believe the the whole thing (coaching and personnel) is getting blown up the day after the season ends.  Anything short of that, then I will begin losing my mind here.

Begin? Well, I really hope you're right though I don't think you are. I still think this was what DnD sold Khan on, that we were getting a new start with a fresh set of talent that just needs this season to gel, and now with Covid we have no offseason, and a young team, and we started out so promising then our superstar QB hurt his hand and we've been injured, and we really saw improvement out them in December and we got us all this draft capital to keep the momentum going, and (if they are really desperate) we let those awful coordinators go, and boom, new year same old thing, ya know what I'm sayin'?

Yeah, begin.  I've been on my best behavior up until now.   Big Grin

Its going to happen.  You can't have a lame duck contract on a GM / Head Coach going into this type of off-season.  Multiple high round draft picks, lots of cap space to spend.  Its all setting up for 2022... we won't be good next year.  So you really think they'd let a lame duck GM use all this cap space and all these draft picks, go 6-10 (which I expect) next season, THEN fire him?  No way.  We either extend Caldwell this year, or fire him.  The former is beyond comprehension; I have faith in the latter.  Its the only logical thing to do.

The only counter argument to that is:  Because... Jaguars.  Unfortunately, that is a solid argument too.
This is a results-oriented business.  There are no trophies or titles given for "moral victories" or for "winning the draft".  Our record with DC is 37-86.  6-10 is our 2nd best season in 8 years of Caldwell leadership.  These are the FACTS.

(11-23-2020, 11:17 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Just think Snowy. The automobile you are driving around in likely has a bumper made by a guy Khan hired.

Buckle up...

IF Khan built his auto business like he built this football team he would be bankrupt.
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

If we don't hire a new HC and GM I am honestly gonna start looking to switch to another team. If Khan keeps both guys it means he doesn't give a crap about winning, what's the point then? this team will be awful as long as he is the owner.
"Treyvon Wallet is elite run defender and better overall than Aidan Hutchinson" 11/11/23

I think the Wolf is on to something. It's time for Khan to sell the team!
Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.

(This post was last modified: 11-24-2020, 08:05 PM by Jag88.)

(11-24-2020, 07:21 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote: If we don't hire a new HC and GM I am honestly gonna start looking to switch to another team. If Khan keeps both guys it means he doesn't give a crap about winning, what's the point then? this team will be awful as long as he is the owner.

My friends want me to switch teams, but i cant. I will go down with the jags. Some of my friends, They feel sorry for me and respect me too

Im jelouse of buc and dolphins fans smh

Khan needs to sell this team.

(11-24-2020, 08:47 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: Khan needs to sell this team.

That ain't happenin' chief, so what's your next suggestion?

(This post was last modified: 11-25-2020, 09:51 AM by Mikey.)

(11-23-2020, 10:31 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote: no one even cares about winning anymore. the owner doesn't care,and doesn't know anything about football. We need to fire everyone includeing the owner sheer khan. Hire a owner that cares about winning. 

Get coaches,and players that  care about winning. no one on team wants to win anymore, they have all been groomed to lose.

Please take a moment.

Think deeply on this question.

Don't bother asking dad for his take, you got this.

Ok, here it comes.

Do you understand what the word 'owner' means, and if so, what it would take to 'fire' that owner?

Before I finish, here's a hint - google Donald Sterling or Marge Schott. You won't like what you see. It has abso-freaking-lutely nothing to do with desire to win, knowledge of the sport, or even savvy hiring practices.

Have fun.

(11-23-2020, 02:01 PM)RicoTx Wrote: How do you hire an owner?

I think that may qualify as money laundering?

not a lawyer, though, so don't quote me on that.

(11-23-2020, 04:24 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(11-23-2020, 03:13 PM)Jagsfan4life9/28/82 Wrote: Never mind that step, how do you fire one?

Put together a capital group and buy him out.

I wish to donate the first capital to get this ball rolling, here ya go:

Ñ

Shad Con is slowly but surely running this team out of JAX.