Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Glennon to start against Browns

(11-25-2020, 11:11 AM)SamusAranX Wrote:
(11-25-2020, 11:08 AM)rfc17 Wrote: This makes no sense.  Glennon should only be playing in case of an emergency.  Yea Luton struggled but it was against a great defense.  We should be in the process of evaluating our young talent, not playing older vets, who very likely may not be here a year from now, in order to eek out a win or two.  It providers no benefit in the longterm in the sense of player development and draft selections.

It reeks of desperation. They’re trying to find some way, any way to win a game or two and try in vain to sell “progress” to Khan. And the sad part is, in combination with covid, stripping the roster, and a weird cap next year, he might buy it. 1-15 is needed to ensure the future of this franchise. Another year of the same old GM and coaches will signal the death knell

Marrone should be fired immediately. Under most owners, he’d surely be fired at the end of the season but by jeopardizing the future based on his desperate desire to win another game when the team is out of playoff contention he must go.
"I am only an average man, but by George, I work harder at it than the average man." - Teddy Roosevelt

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Best QB from his draft class!

(11-25-2020, 01:07 PM)TheDogCatcher Wrote:
(11-25-2020, 11:11 AM)SamusAranX Wrote: It reeks of desperation. They’re trying to find some way, any way to win a game or two and try in vain to sell “progress” to Khan. And the sad part is, in combination with covid, stripping the roster, and a weird cap next year, he might buy it. 1-15 is needed to ensure the future of this franchise. Another year of the same old GM and coaches will signal the death knell

Marrone should be fired immediately. Under most owners, he’d surely be fired at the end of the season but by jeopardizing the future based on his desperate desire to win another game when the team is out of playoff contention he must go.

Gonna have to wait until Black Monday I’m afraid

Guess we can deduce they weren't too happy with Minshew hiding that injury.

(11-25-2020, 01:04 PM)jaglou53 Wrote:
(11-25-2020, 11:08 AM)rfc17 Wrote: This makes no sense.  Glennon should only be playing in case of an emergency.  Yea Luton struggled but it was against a great defense.  We should be in the process of evaluating our young talent, not playing older vets, who very likely may not be here a year from now, in order to eek out a win or two.  It providers no benefit in the longterm in the sense of player development and draft selections.

Agree totally. Does this mean they've totally given up on Minshew and Luton? I'd like to have seen how Luton would respond after last week's rough performance.

Already seen it. His good performance was which game?
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

(11-25-2020, 11:55 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: This should make everyone happy.

On our way to a top 2 pick! Lets go Jets!

I mean, Luton was already doing a fine job at that...

(This post was last modified: 11-25-2020, 06:33 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

Hopefully Minshew will be back next week

(11-25-2020, 02:36 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote: Guess we can deduce they weren't too happy with Minshew hiding that injury.

They were saying on the radio Minshew need another week to be ready

(11-25-2020, 01:07 PM)TheDogCatcher Wrote:
(11-25-2020, 11:11 AM)SamusAranX Wrote: It reeks of desperation. They’re trying to find some way, any way to win a game or two and try in vain to sell “progress” to Khan. And the sad part is, in combination with covid, stripping the roster, and a weird cap next year, he might buy it. 1-15 is needed to ensure the future of this franchise. Another year of the same old GM and coaches will signal the death knell

Are you kidding me?  Wreaks of desperation?  If he thinks Glennon gives him any better chance to win he should be fired immediately for that thought alone.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(11-25-2020, 10:13 AM)NH3 Wrote: Glennon has been designated as the starter against the Browns this Sunday.

Thoughts...

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=4492283]

(This post was last modified: 11-25-2020, 11:12 PM by Jag88.)

I want to see minshew the rest of the way, win or lose. Some of you think minshew will help us win and others think it will help us lose. I hate tanking. You play to win. Bottom line

Honestly, I don't think it's gonna make any difference at all who we start. This team is just bad!

(11-25-2020, 11:43 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: Honestly, I don't think it's gonna make any difference at all who we start. This team is just bad!

[Image: it-wont-make-any-difference.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 11-26-2020, 08:11 PM by JagFanatic24.)

I’m rooting for JR to have a solid game, but other than that I’m ready for a new Head Coach.

Give me a stud from the College ranks. Heck give McCardell the head set.

With Glennon starting, I'm so tempted to pick up the Browns defense. But I also have the Dolphins defense and they play the Jets. Can't decide who will suck the worst.

(11-26-2020, 11:35 PM)Flagler Jagsfan Wrote: With Glennon starting,  I'm so tempted to pick up the Browns defense. But I also have the Dolphins defense and they play the Jets. Can't decide who will suck the worst.

Go with the Phins. Jets are going to do everything they can to lose. The Jags are trying to win.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

Ruled out Conley and Chark.

Jags are going to get smashed but on the plus side, Darnold is starting and they may have a shot at the Fins!

(11-27-2020, 02:20 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: Ruled out Conley and Chark.

Jags are going to get smashed but on the plus side, Darnold is starting and they may have a shot at the Fins!

Not gonna happen. Phins gonna smoke 'em.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

(This post was last modified: 11-27-2020, 08:06 PM by Eric1.)

(11-27-2020, 02:20 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: Ruled out Conley and Chark.

And we'll be down 4 CBs as well with Jones ruled out and Henderson, Hayden and Claybrooks on IR. That means it should be Herndon, and the rookies Luq Barcoo and Josiah Scott getting the start.

Their Receivers should eat all game long vs this shredded Secondary. It's likely going to be really ugly.

Norwell is out also.

[Image: When-it-rains-it-pours-Thumbnail-Final.png]
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

I think it's clear the tank is on. I'm not gonna bother watching a game with Mike Glennon as starter. I'm just not. There's no point.