Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
About Fournette

(12-17-2020, 02:05 AM)Jag88 Wrote: We will see what happens. Im sure he will get another chance or 2

Team issues because of his attitude and personality, older with lots of mileage for a RB, and costly.

You think anyone wants him as a backup when they can get a fresh RB out of college with potential? I would not take him, give me someone that has potential.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Well he looks to be starting for the bucs this game coming up

(This post was last modified: 12-17-2020, 07:00 PM by Eric1.)

(12-17-2020, 06:52 PM)Jag88 Wrote: Well he looks to be starting for the bucs this game coming up

Only because Jones had surgery this week and then got put on the Covid list lol...

Fournette is only getting the start by default...

He was a healthy scratch last week for a reason. He sucks.

(12-17-2020, 06:58 PM)Eric1 Wrote:
(12-17-2020, 06:52 PM)Jag88 Wrote: Well he looks to be starting for the bucs this game coming up

Only because Jones had surgery this week and then got put on the Covid list lol...

They have  McCoy. They could have went with him or who ever 4th stringer is. Fournette is not living up the hype but hes not as bad as some of you make him out to be.

No he doesn't suck, but peaked in college behind a real good LSU O-line. Even then he missed a lot of games that last year. I am jaded as my first thought when we drafted him was Oh-No...there were more than a few better options.
A new broom always sweeps clean.

(12-17-2020, 09:13 PM)Jag88 Wrote:
(12-17-2020, 06:58 PM)Eric1 Wrote: Only because Jones had surgery this week and then got put on the Covid list lol...

They have  McCoy. They could have went with him or who ever 4th stringer is. Fournette is not living up the hype but hes not as bad as some of you make him out to be.

(12-17-2020, 09:49 PM)Jag149 Wrote:
(12-17-2020, 06:58 PM)Eric1 Wrote: Only because Jones had surgery this week and then got put on the Covid list lol...

No he doesn't suck, but peaked in college behind a real good LSU O-line. Even then he missed a lot of games that last year. I am jaded as my first thought when we drafted him was Oh-No...there were more than a few better options.

No he sucks. Worst RB in his draft class and he was the first one taken. He Sucks.

I still don't know why the Bucs signed him. They restructured Mike Evan's contract to sign him, to boot. Funny stuff.

Thank the gods for James Robinson lol. Could you imagine how depleted of hope our fanbase would be going into 2021 if we hadn't found him? He's possibly the only player on our team with the potential to be a star.

(12-17-2020, 11:23 PM)Jagsfan4life9/28/82 Wrote: I still don't know why the Bucs signed him. They restructured Mike Evan's contract to sign him, to boot. Funny stuff.

They also signed  Antonio Brown which might be over kill too. The bucs are going all in. My prediction still stands. Fournette is going to make some good plays before its over this year. Hes a solid player even with his underachieving lately

They are playing it up like he had a great week of practice and reacted great to the benching

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

He had 2 touch downs. Not bad. Not great but decent.

Well both touchdowns were one yard runs. Looks like he got the bulk of the carries and averaged 3.5 per. Definitely a fournette stat line

His rookie contract was apparently a big enough carrot for him.

I got a guy I go to the gym with......he's STILL insisting the Jags made a mistake by getting rid of Fournette. I pull up stats comparing the two of them (Robinson/Fournette) and how Robinson is 3rd in the league in rushing...doesnt matter. The guy SWEARS Fournette is the better player.

“Motivation alone is not enough.  If you have an idiot and you motivate him,now you have a motivated idiot.” Jim Rohn