Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
TWITAFCS week 12 placeholder

Maybe I am wrong but I think Bullseye is in a weird time zone like me, so I understand the late posts, but this must roll. I will avenge last weeks 2-2 performance and come back. On cellphone so limited analysis:

Texans vs Lions - Texans are looking much more like the team we expected this season last week. Maybe BOB was the source of all issues. On the other hand the lions don’t impress me (sorry D6) I am going tinhorns.

Indy at Tacks: the rematch, I think the tacks were the better team last time but their punter gave away the game. I don’t see that happening again, so I am going tacks.

Jags at Cleveland: old factory of sadness meets new. Lol. I know who our starting QB is, but I can’t remember his name right now, oh wait it’s glennon. Anyhow, jags gonna lose. Not picking them again till they win two in a row(I.e. maybe next year?). Cleveland continues its March towards a first round loss.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

18-16 on the season.

Colts
Texans
Browns

23-11 overall

Lions

tittians

browns

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

(This post was last modified: 11-26-2020, 11:37 AM by Bullseye.)

(11-26-2020, 01:54 AM)HandsomeRob86 Wrote: Maybe I am wrong but I think Bullseye is in a weird time zone like me, so I understand the late posts, but this must roll. I will avenge last weeks 2-2 performance and come back. On cellphone so limited analysis:

Texans vs Lions - Texans are looking much more like the team we expected this season last week. Maybe BOB was the source of all issues. On the other hand the lions don’t impress me (sorry D6) I am going tinhorns.

Indy at Tacks: the rematch, I think the tacks were the better team last time but their punter gave away the game. I don’t see that happening again, so I am going tacks.

Jags at Cleveland: old factory of sadness meets new. Lol. I know who our starting QB is, but I can’t remember his name right now, oh wait it’s glennon. Anyhow, jags gonna lose. Not picking them again till they win two in a row(I.e. maybe next year?). Cleveland continues its March towards a first round loss.

Not in a strange time zone.  just strange sleep patterns.

I was on the way to do this, but glad you got the ball rolling.

My picks: 

Houston

Tacks-though the game is in Indy.

Cleveland-though the game is here in Jacksonville.

Last week: 3-1
Overall: 26-8

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

1-3 last week
22-12 overall

Lions over Texans
Browns over Jaguars
Titans over Colts
We learned in the Sunday School who made the sun shine through.  I know who made the moonshine too, back where I come from.

I'll go texans, browns, titans.

*My picks for this week*

Well I got hammered last week......what a strange year 2020 has been.
Lions---- Little late on this one, however, I would had picked the Lions anyway so I get the loss on this one either way.
Colts ---- Going to take the Colts on this one because.....why not?
Browns---- Jags won't win another one. New coach, coaching staff, and GM or bust!
Last week:   1-3
Overall    :  21-13
"So you're saying there's a chance!".   - Lloyd Christmas

Lions (I hate Thursday games)
Colts
Browns
"We believe in victory!"   - Gus Bradley
"I don't want to believe.  I want to know."   - Carl Sagan

By the way, HRob....I wasn't calling you out for the home and away errors, because I've done exactly the same thing before.

(11-28-2020, 12:00 PM)Bullseye Wrote: By the way, HRob....I wasn't calling you out for the home and away errors, because I've done exactly the same thing before.

Lol np, I honestly didn’t look at who the home and away was. I just wanted something up to get the picks in Wink

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

whoops, missed the tinhorns game. Gimme tacks and Brownies, picks made in haste before kicksoff.

(11-26-2020, 10:21 AM)Bullseye Wrote:
(11-26-2020, 01:54 AM)HandsomeRob86 Wrote: Maybe I am wrong but I think Bullseye is in a weird time zone like me, so I understand the late posts, but this must roll. I will avenge last weeks 2-2 performance and come back. On cellphone so limited analysis:

Not in a strange time zone.  just strange sleep patterns.

I was on the way to do this, but glad you got the ball rolling.

My picks: 

Houston

Tacks-though the game is in Indy.

Cleveland-though the game is here in Jacksonville.

Last week:  3-1
Overall:  26-8
This week:  3-0
Overall:  29-8.

I was this close to picking Indy this week.  Jacksonville almost pulled it out this week.

(11-26-2020, 09:06 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote: 23-11 overall

Lions

tittians

browns

2-1 this week. 

25-12 overall.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

3-0 this week, it was an easy one tho. 25-12 overall

(11-26-2020, 10:46 AM)unf_nashvillian Wrote: 1-3 last week
22-12 overall

Lions over Texans
Browns over Jaguars
Titans over Colts

2-1 this week
24-13 overall
We learned in the Sunday School who made the sun shine through.  I know who made the moonshine too, back where I come from.

(This post was last modified: 11-30-2020, 03:34 AM by TurndownforWatt.)

(11-29-2020, 08:45 PM)unf_nashvillian Wrote:
(11-26-2020, 10:46 AM)unf_nashvillian Wrote: 1-3 last week
22-12 overall

Lions over Texans
Browns over Jaguars
Titans over Colts

2-1 this week
24-13 overall

Shouldn't of gone against Thanksgiving tradition..

Turkey, dressing, and watching the Lions lose. They're 5-15 on Thanksgiving over the last 20 years.

I don't really like the NBA anymore, but they handle their holiday scheduling the best out of the three big sports.  What the NFL schedule makers need to do is look at all the upcoming season's matchups, pick what you think is going to be the 3 biggest matchups of the entire season and schedule them to play on Thanksgiving. Then pick 3 more to play that same week so incase you need to flex them in if one/some of your 1st batch of picks turns out to be a dud.. bump the duds back to Sunday. Problem solved.

I'm so damn tired of watching the [BLEEP] Lions and Cowboys play ever damn year.  Neither team has been relevant since the last millennium.  No offense D6.  I just want good football on Turkey day.

Dang, I didn't make my picks for the week. I was, uh, on bye.

(11-29-2020, 01:30 PM)Mikey Wrote: whoops, missed the tinhorns game. Gimme tacks and Brownies, picks made in haste before kicksoff.

2-0, a meager 18-13 at this point in the season. Starting to wonder if the GM will be calling me into the office for an unscheduled 'meeting'.

(11-30-2020, 03:29 AM)TurndownforWatt Wrote:
(11-29-2020, 08:45 PM)unf_nashvillian Wrote: 2-1 this week
24-13 overall

Shouldn't of gone against Thanksgiving tradition..

Turkey, dressing, and watching the Lions lose. They're 5-15 on Thanksgiving over the last 20 years.

I don't really like the NBA anymore, but they handle their holiday scheduling the best out of the three big sports.  What the NFL schedule makers need to do is look at all the upcoming season's matchups, pick what you think is going to be the 3 biggest matchups of the entire season and schedule them to play on Thanksgiving. Then pick 3 more to play that same week so incase you need to flex them in if one/some of your 1st batch of picks turns out to be a dud.. bump the duds back to Sunday. Problem solved.

I'm so damn tired of watching the [BLEEP] Lions and Cowboys play ever damn year.  Neither team has been relevant since the last millennium.  No offense D6.  I just want good football on Turkey day.
Agree on all accounts!  The Ravens/Steelers game would have been good, but COVID ruined that one for us.  The other 2 games were absolutely awful.