Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
I know how to make jags winners!!!

(This post was last modified: 12-03-2020, 10:43 AM by Jags.)

(12-03-2020, 07:58 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: I'm a bit older now, so a good plan to avoid delay of game is important, especially when my offense starts slow and needs to get in rhythm, but she helped out with an illegal touch, some unneccessary roughness and contact to the helmet. I pounded the rock for most of the second half, but at the 2 minute warning I got flagged for illegal procedure. Went for it on 4th down with an end around from deep in the playbook, but she was in prevent. She ended up in the V formation so I went strong in the trenches and used my clock management skills to sneak in a score. Then she ran out the clock by taking a knee and she got a Gatorade bath. We tied but agreed to overtime.

Have you thought about using PED’s to help you get to a better start?

(12-03-2020, 08:42 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: This thread:

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia.giphy.com%2Fmedia...f=1&nofb=1]
You kinda got us started

(12-03-2020, 10:34 AM)Mikey Wrote:
(12-02-2020, 09:09 PM)Jags Wrote: Hopefully, we don’t have nightmares of Jerome Boger watching over us in bed throwing a flag for a false start.

You have a dark mind.

I love it!

Haha, thanks.  It’s fun up there sometimes.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(12-03-2020, 10:41 AM)Jags Wrote:
(12-03-2020, 07:58 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: I'm a bit older now, so a good plan to avoid delay of game is important, especially when my offense starts slow and needs to get in rhythm, but she helped out with an illegal touch, some unneccessary roughness and contact to the helmet. I pounded the rock for most of the second half, but at the 2 minute warning I got flagged for illegal procedure. Went for it on 4th down with an end around from deep in the playbook, but she was in prevent. She ended up in the V formation so I went strong in the trenches and used my clock management skills to sneak in a score. Then she ran out the clock by taking a knee and she got a Gatorade bath. We tied but agreed to overtime.

Have you thought about using PED’s to help you get to a better start?

You kinda got us started

(12-03-2020, 10:34 AM)Mikey Wrote: You have a dark mind.

I love it!

Sadly the PEDs I like contribute to the issue.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Ever play an opponent where the pre-game went great, lots of trash talk and jawing back and forth. They shake hands with your starting lineup then you take the field and realize there’s an ineligible man downfield? No? Maybe the Navy guys in here had that happen? Me either.

(12-03-2020, 11:36 AM)Jags Wrote: Ever play an opponent where the pre-game went great, lots of trash talk and jawing back and forth.  They shake hands with your starting lineup then you take the field and realize there’s an ineligible man downfield?  No?  Maybe the Navy guys in here had that happen? Me either.

I think that would end up with someone on the IR.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 12-03-2020, 12:18 PM by Jags.)

(12-03-2020, 10:59 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(12-03-2020, 10:41 AM)Jags Wrote: Have you thought about using PED’s to help you get to a better start?

You kinda got us started

Sadly the PEDs I like contribute to the issue.
If you take enough PED’s they’ll have to double team you.

(12-03-2020, 12:01 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(12-03-2020, 11:36 AM)Jags Wrote: Ever play an opponent where the pre-game went great, lots of trash talk and jawing back and forth.  They shake hands with your starting lineup then you take the field and realize there’s an ineligible man downfield?  No?  Maybe the Navy guys in here had that happen? Me either.

I think that would end up with someone on the IR.

Indeed.

Man, all this talk got me thinking about my college days. It was more fun back then. We played for the fun of it. Sure, some may have played with a little too much heart. I think going pro would be too much hassle with all the practice and hours of film study on your opponents.

(12-03-2020, 09:57 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(12-03-2020, 08:20 AM)Sneakers Wrote: I love overtime games.  Who got to receive first?

She won the toss and elected to receive, a slow, time eating drive ensued but she didn't get to the end zone and ended up punting. I was amazed at how she blew down the field on special teams! After a strong drive where I pounded her backfield I turned it over deep in her territory and she ended up with the game winning score.

That's a penetrating analysis!   Sounds like you mounted a firm defense, but she was determined to finish on top.  Next time I suggest a game plan that will leave her defense in handcuffs.
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

(This post was last modified: 12-03-2020, 05:25 PM by Jags.)

Where do you rank in sacks? And do Y’all ever go for two?  I used to here an there in the past.  But nowadays I can’t convert.

I wonder how many in here will watch half the game Sunday, especially if the Jags are down a bit, and then say “honey....whatcha doing?”

Ever play your former team? Those games are always great. It’s like both sides are trying their hardest to hurt each other. Always a good game. Takes me back to my free agent days where I’d play for whoever I wanted. Sometimes the highest bidder, other times for a team that was really pretty close to perfection and wanted to win it all. Sometimes you play for well, the Jags, and you’ve got to remind yourself that you’re still in the league.

(12-03-2020, 05:21 PM)Jags Wrote: Where do you rank in sacks? And do Y’all ever go for two?  I used to here an there in the past.  But nowadays I can’t convert.

My wife ranks me #1 all time in the sack category.  

There was that time when her best friend was over and they had a couple bottles of champagne.............I wasn't trying to go for two, but hey, when the fish jumps into the boat, what are you going to do?  It took some serious multi-tasking efforts on my part, but we ended the game in a 3-way tie at the finish.

(12-03-2020, 06:51 PM)Sneakers Wrote:
(12-03-2020, 05:21 PM)Jags Wrote: Where do you rank in sacks? And do Y’all ever go for two?  I used to here an there in the past.  But nowadays I can’t convert.

My wife ranks me #1 all time in the sack category.  

There was that time when her best friend was over and they had a couple bottles of champagne.............I wasn't trying to go for two, but hey, when the fish jumps into the boat, what are you going to do?  It took some serious multi-tasking efforts on my part, but we ended the game in a 3-way tie at the finish.
Very nice!!   Great job on the massive sack(s)!  It’s rare and almost nonexistent these days, but I have only been doubled teamed about 36 times.  Smh!   I know that’s probably low on most standards.

(This post was last modified: 12-03-2020, 07:53 PM by Jags.)

Tried the spider 2y banana tonight and a double A gap blitz.  Fun times.

After the incident, reporters interviewed a man and his wife who had been onboard in a sleeper car.  When asked how fast it was going before the crash, the man replied "Well it was dark in there, but it sure felt like 69."

Wolfie, I must say....I'm disappointed you don't have me as an organization hiring.

(12-23-2020, 03:53 PM)Brett Wrote: Wolfie, I must say....I'm disappointed you don't have me as an organization hiring.

thats because your supposed to go to tittians,and make it so they are so bad that they  lose there fans. espaissley since you live in nashville tn.  you would be takeing  one  for the team.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

(12-02-2020, 09:37 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(11-29-2020, 10:24 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: to bad you can't win a nfl champtionship for haveing the best looking cherleaders. Jags would win that hands down.   you know whats funny i make this post today ,and jags acctulty fire someone

Sorry wolfie, but you need to get out more. The Raiderettes, Flight Crew, DCC, ChargerGirls, the Swashbucklers, the Eagles cheerleaders...man, they all exceed the local quality.

Don't sleep on the Broncos cheerleaders.

Wait, that didn't come out right.

That's what she said.

(This post was last modified: 12-30-2020, 03:16 PM by Brett.)

(12-30-2020, 09:32 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote:
(12-23-2020, 03:53 PM)Brett Wrote: Wolfie, I must say....I'm disappointed you don't have me as an organization hiring.

thats because your supposed to go to tittians,and make it so they are so bad that they  lose there fans. espaissley since you live in nashville tn.  you would be takeing  one  for the team.

Smart man!! I underestimated you, my apologies Wolfie. I would be happy to do that.

(12-30-2020, 03:16 PM)Brett Wrote:
(12-30-2020, 09:32 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote: thats because your supposed to go to tittians,and make it so they are so bad that they  lose there fans. espaissley since you live in nashville tn.  you would be takeing  one  for the team.

Smart man!! I underestimated you, my apologies Wolfie. I would be happy to do that.

thanks ,now if only somehow tittians lose today,and  end up missing playoffs somehow.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them.