Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
steelers undeafted,and SB champs

like them,or not pitsburgh is going undeafted this year ,and will win the SB.       2020 undeafted steelers  SB champs. no one can beat them. 

I'm hopeing someone does beat them,but it doesn't lok like they can be beat.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I thought it was gonna be the Titans?

Team is so consistently competitive.

i think not. The chiefs are better. If they get the bye week, they will have a nice advantage but no

(12-02-2020, 08:09 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: I thought it was gonna be the Titans?

i thought so before at first until steelers beat them. steelers are unbeatable,espaissley since they don't play anyone from here on out rest of season. 

browns barly beat the worst nfl team in nfl hisstory our jags. no way they beat pits. wash,and bengals won't beat them,thats impoossbillle.  bills are not as good as people think they are. no way colts beat them in pitsburgh. 

again i would love to see them lose a game. I don't want them to be the team thats breaks the 73 dolphins record.  i was,and still am hopeing if any team ever did that it would be jaguars some year.

Bud Dupree just tore his ACL, a huge blow for the D

Whelp Steelers getting bounced in the 2nd round now

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

The Steelers undefeated season hopes have ended, since the Washington Football team just beat them. I actually was going to predict in this thread that I thought that Washington might have a chance of upsetting them. (Largely because of how Washington has been playing lately). But I didn't post that prediction in time, lol. Anyway, I think that tonight's result against the Washington Football team was interesting. Washington is gaining some steam and it will be interesting to see who wins the NFC east, as the Giants have won four games in a row. I am also interested in seeing how the Steelers and Browns game end up going the next time they play each other this season.

Classic Snowwolf lol
"Treyvon Wallet is elite run defender and better overall than Aidan Hutchinson" 11/11/23

I was shocked when i saw steelers lost. last time i saw the score it was 14 to nothing pits.

Pittsburgh reminds me of the Gators on offense. Just throw throw throw with no run game. I don't think it'll carry them beyond the AFC North title. Especially if they keep losing defenders to injury.

But how about the Alex Smith come back player of the year story... it just keeps getting better.