Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Week 14-2020 Games

(12-15-2020, 12:29 AM)enigma Wrote: Dynamic QBs truly pose immense pressure on defenses.

This game has been very entertaining overall.

I agree, what do you think would Marrone go for 2?
A new broom always sweeps clean.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 12-15-2020, 12:35 AM by enigma.)

First game this season that has been a joy to watch as an NFL fan.

Obviously enduring our Jags this season has been a pain in the rear, but I feel like the other games with other teams have not been captivating up until this game tonight.

(12-15-2020, 12:33 AM)Jag149 Wrote:
(12-15-2020, 12:29 AM)enigma Wrote: Dynamic QBs truly pose immense pressure on defenses.

Knowing Marrone, he would and we would find a way to #becausejaguars it up and lose.

Justin Tucker is a machine.

HOF bound as a kicker.

Excellent game!

Hate to see games like this decided by kickers. They should get rid of the kicking position all together.

(This post was last modified: 12-15-2020, 12:44 AM by mal234.)

The Ravens were moving down the field too quickly and too easily in that drive to get the Game winning FG. And Cody Parkey missing that extra field goal and extra point made the difference. Hated to see the Browns lose that game, but they did play well overall. They are really growing as a team especially Baker. They put up a good fight tonight and they will still probably make the playoffs.

Best quote from an announcer..."You can't make this stuff up"

(12-15-2020, 12:41 AM)enigma Wrote: Justin Tucker is a machine.

HOF bound as a kicker.

Steve Levy called him everything but automatic.

(This post was last modified: 12-15-2020, 12:45 AM by StroudCrowd1.)

That safety just wrecked some bettors.

Looked like both defenses were just gassed at the end. Whoever had the last posession was gonna score

(12-15-2020, 12:45 AM)homebiscuit Wrote:

HOF bound as a kicker.

He must drink Dr. Pepper

(12-15-2020, 12:45 AM)homebiscuit Wrote:

HOF bound as a kicker.

I've never found Levy as a good commentator personally. Doesn't surprise me though.

(12-15-2020, 12:45 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: That safety just wrecked some bettors.

Talk about a BAD beat...

(This post was last modified: 12-15-2020, 10:16 AM by Mikey.)

(12-15-2020, 12:33 AM)Jag149 Wrote:

IMO Stefanski read the room and knew that the defense was tired and on its heels. Parkey had already missed a few kicks, and others noted, footing was questionable. Remember when we had Meyers? A successful PAT was usually followed with a sigh of relief.

Even if it didn't work, I think it was the right call.

(12-15-2020, 12:44 AM)mal234 Wrote: The Ravens were moving down the field too quickly and too easily in that drive to get the Game winning FG. And Cody Parkey missing that extra field goal and extra point made the difference. Hated to see the Browns lose that game, but they did play well overall. They are really growing as a team especially Baker. They put up a good fight tonight and they will still probably make the playoffs.

I thought the opposite. The Browns had under 2 mins and with a power running offense, they scored way too fast. That might have been BAL being depleted in the secondary, or it may have been an intentionally soft D (I have no doubt Harbaugh had all the faith that Lamar could get them in FG range again if they had ~a minute on the clock). The OC and Mayfield have to be more cognizant of the clock, and run a few burner plays to either force BAL to call their times out, or leave them with no time to respond.

If Hunt would have sat down at the one instead of lunging for the end zone, that would have been the play of the game.

I loathe Baltimore, and have no regard for Lamar as a QB, but the Browns gave him that game.