Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Week 15-2020 Games

(This post was last modified: 12-20-2020, 05:33 PM by HandsomeRob86.)

(12-20-2020, 05:14 PM)The_Franchise_QB Wrote: Anyone see the refs give Tampa the first down late in the game? The ball was short on the chains, and legit gave them a first lol.

It was definitely short. They should have made them actually play the 4th down. I think Atlanta would have lost either way, but that was a bad call.

Also just gonna say go J-E-T-S jets jets jets

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I had a 'reliable source' tell me the Cowboys were tanking. LOL
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

I hope that the Browns win tonight's matchup up against the Giants. The Giants didn't play well last week, but have been mostly playing well over the past few weeks. The Browns defense can be a liability and could cause them issues as they make a push towards the playoffs. They don't need to let the Giants make this a game. Baker is starting off well, though he does need to be careful with batted balls. He has had a problem with that, and that last batted ball stalled a good drive by the Browns and has kept them from getting a score.

Hopefully the Browns will win this game and be one step closer to making the playoffs. I had thought that ten wins might get them in, but it might be eleven wins. And/or least some losses from other teams in the next couple of weeks that could help them make the playoffs for the first time in a long while.

Baker is having another really good game tonight. He's been making good throws (and putting some heat on a lot of them, lol). He also is doing a nice job in the redzone tonight, especially that last drive where he overcame multiple penalties to help the Browns get another TD score.

(This post was last modified: 12-21-2020, 10:31 AM by Mikey.)

(12-19-2020, 09:07 PM)mal234 Wrote: It's nice to see Buffalo become the divisional champs for the first time in 25 years. I do like to see teams that have struggled for a long time finally start to have some really nice success. The Bills now get to host a playoff game. I wonder how far they will go in the playoffs this year.

I guess that answered the question, too, of whether it was Brady or Hoodie. This is also the first time in ages that the cheaters are out of the postseason.

Happy for the Bills mafia, they've been stuck pulling for a cursed franchise for just about as long as we have, glad they have something to cheer about.

(12-20-2020, 11:26 PM)mal234 Wrote: Baker is having another really good game tonight. He's been making good throws (and putting some heat on a lot of them, lol). He also is doing a nice job in the redzone tonight, especially that last drive where he overcame multiple penalties to help the Browns get another TD score.

They got a fantastic hire in Stefanski. Mayfield with a running game is a dangerous combination.

About dang time. I have a ton of family up there, and none of them drink, so we just can't talk football AT. ALL. between our two miserable fandoms.

The Steelers are getting pushed around a bit by the Bengals in this game right now. I think it's interesting. The Bengals are flexing on the Steelers right now lol. If the Steelers lose this game it will be their third in a row. That's nkt good for them especially as the Browns are gaining steam. Browns may have a chance at winning the AFC North division.

(This post was last modified: 12-21-2020, 10:26 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

17-0 Bengals

I'm getting a little worried about the Bears Jags game

(This post was last modified: 12-21-2020, 10:28 PM by JagsFanClubOfMD.)

If the Bengals win us and the Jets officially clinch the top two picks, I think.

(12-21-2020, 10:28 PM)JagsFanClubOfMD Wrote: If the Bengals win us and the Jets officially clinch the top two picks, I think.

The top 2 picks mean nothing, we need the 1st pick

(This post was last modified: 12-21-2020, 10:33 PM by Bullseye.)

(12-21-2020, 10:25 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: 17-0 Bengals

I'm getting a little worried about the Bears Jags game

I'm hoping these upsets this week, and the fact the Bears are still in the playoff hunt and have played well the past 2-3 weeks will translate to a Jaguars loss this coming Sunday.

(12-21-2020, 10:29 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(12-21-2020, 10:28 PM)JagsFanClubOfMD Wrote: If the Bengals win us and the Jets officially clinch the top two picks, I think.

The top 2 picks mean nothing, we need the 1st pick

Bingo.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

(This post was last modified: 12-22-2020, 12:32 AM by mal234.)

That was a good, hard played win by the Bengals. They really don't like the Steelers, lol. Things have now gotten even more interesting in the AFC. The Bills are now the #2 seed and the Browns have a better chance of winning the division. The Steelers have a tougher remaining 2 game schedule than the Browns, (they play 10-4 Colts and then the Browns, the Browns have the Jets, than the Steelers. If the Colts beat the Steelers next week, week 17 will be a showdown for the AFC North Divisional title. If so that game needs to be flexed into primetime, if possible. Heck, it's a good game to flex into primetime anyway.

(12-22-2020, 12:30 AM)mal234 Wrote: That was a good, hard played win by the Bengals. They really don't like the Steelers, lol. Things have now gotten even more interesting in the AFC. The Bills are now the #2 seed and the Browns have a better chance of winning the division. The Steelers have a tougher remaining 2 game schedule than the Browns, (they play 10-4 Colts and then the Browns, the Browns have the Jets, than the Steelers. If the Colts beat the Steelers next week, week 17 will be a showdown for the AFC North Divisional title. If so that game needs to be flexed into primetime, if possible. Heck, it's a good game to flex into primetime anyway.

Agreed, AFC North has the ability to really be interesting these last few weeks. I was thinking the Steelers were playing in a funk the last couple weeks, that could be it but (always a but) I wondered at the beginning of the season if the teams with less new players would have an advantage during the beginning of the season due to the lack of practices. If true, then those teams with a greater turnover of personnel should slowly catch up. I think this is what we are seeing with many of those teams. The next two weeks and the playoffs have a real chance to produce some real interesting games...Wink
A new broom always sweeps clean.