Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
HOF Pass Rusher Kevin Greene dies

I just read that HOF pass rusher Kevin Greene has passed away at 58 years old. I remember watching him play with the Rams and he was constantly causing chaos in the backfield. After his retirement he had a brief stint as a wrestler and even tag teamed with Hulk Hogan. He is 3rd all time in sacks with 160. R.I.P. Kevin. You will be missed.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Man, 9ne of the All time greats

Him along with Chad Brown and Greg Lloyd may have been the best LB corps since the original Steel Curtain. Beast on the field with a heart to match off of it. 2020 continues to suck.
Jaguars Fundamentalist

In terms of personality and talent, he was one of the best ever.

He had a good Muhammad Ali impression.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

RIP KG i loved watching that dude.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I read somewhere that he registered 100 sacks after the age of 30.

Which is a record.

He died from covid?