Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
The Jaguars are now on the clock!

Root for Clemson to win the NCG. That way, he doesn’t feel like he has any unfinished business, and can take his talents to Jax Beach

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Too bad Lawrence will stay in college so we aren't the ones picking him.
Here we go again

(12-27-2020, 06:00 PM)SamusAranX Wrote: Root for Clemson to win the NCG. That way, he doesn’t feel like he has any unfinished business, and can take his talents to Jax Beach

Church going boy with a fiance is built for Jax with home being a short 4 hour drive away.

ESPN has just announced that they will open the 2021 NFL Draft with 20 minutes of commercials, followed by uninterrupted coverage until about the time that the Rams would pick if they hadn't traded their pick away.

He graduated this December. He got engaged this summer to his long time girl friend. The chances he doesn't declare are slim to none.

(This post was last modified: 12-27-2020, 06:04 PM by WingerDinger.)

TLaw has nothing else to accomplish at Clemson.. Why the hell would he risk his draft stock by returning to Clemson? His decision to enter the draft is a no-brainer..

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

(12-27-2020, 06:01 PM)Preach Wrote: Too bad Lawrence will stay in college so we aren't the ones picking him.

I don’t think he risks it. He’s a lock for number one, and he has no guarantees another dysfunctional franchise doesn’t tank next year.

(12-27-2020, 05:51 PM)Bullseye Wrote: If Lawrence comes out and wats to play with us, I don't want Urban Meyer here.  I want a pro style NFL coach to develop him.

Whoever they get to coach, I want someone who can develop players but even more importantly, I want a GM who can recognize talent and surround the QB with a great supporting cast.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

[Image: xamvw16yqs761.jpg]

On one hand, please no more tanking, please no more 1-15 seasons, please no more 14 game L runs

But on the other, TREVOR FREAKING LAWRENCE!!!

WOOHOOOOO!

Turn in the card already.

Light at the end of the tunnel
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

(12-27-2020, 07:08 PM)Eric1 Wrote: These idiots are BIG MAD LOL!!

https://twitter.com/mortreport/status/13...1999092738
https://twitter.com/JeremySchaap/status/...1195687941

Where does an NFL team get relegated to exactly?

Haha, they're so mad they're going to have to treat the Jaguars as relevant now. Laughing

Good thing sports media isn't agenda driven or opinion driven like the other news people.
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

(12-27-2020, 05:53 PM)Dockerill91 Wrote:
(12-27-2020, 05:20 PM)jaguarmvp Wrote: The Jags have secured the #1 overall pick in the 2021 NFL draft. Lawrence maybe the Qb to return this team to greatness!

‘Return’???

For most of the second half of the 90's we were good.
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

(12-27-2020, 07:08 PM)Eric1 Wrote: These idiots are BIG MAD LOL!!

https://twitter.com/mortreport/status/13...1999092738
https://twitter.com/JeremySchaap/status/...1195687941

Yeah, NFL should give the #1 pick to the best team   Rolleyes
"Treyvon Wallet is elite run defender and better overall than Aidan Hutchinson" 11/11/23