Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Rams sign Blake Bortles

Bortles was good in 2015 and helped Arob and Hurns make some money.

After all the seasons we suffered at QB since Brunell, we’re about to be in good shape for a very long time with Mr Lawrence.

I’m already getting giddy just thinking about how wide open our offense is going to be. Chark is going to flourish along with Shenault. Robinson is such a gem and is just a bonafide RB and he does everything good. Eifert at TE with Oliver...please Oliver, just one season bro. Just one.

And I hope we spend a lot of draft money on defense. Safety please. And give me somebody that can get around the edge.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Jags should have utilized his running more.

(12-29-2020, 11:00 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(12-29-2020, 10:56 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Bortles would produce the same number of wins for the Bucs this year as Brady did. Agree or disagree?

Lol, not close.  There is a reason he hasn't been on a team and there is a reason Winston is a 3rd string QB.  They both suck while the GOAT, at 43 is still one of the best in the league and taking the Bucs to their first playoff appearance in 13 years

Oh, and he just had the best half of his career at 43 in his last game

That wasn't his best half, i recall him having like 5 tds in the second qtr vs the titans back when he had moss.

(12-30-2020, 09:50 PM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote:
(12-29-2020, 11:00 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Lol, not close.  There is a reason he hasn't been on a team and there is a reason Winston is a 3rd string QB.  They both suck while the GOAT, at 43 is still one of the best in the league and taking the Bucs to their first playoff appearance in 13 years

Oh, and he just had the best half of his career at 43 in his last game

That wasn't his best half, i recall him having like 5 tds in the second qtr vs the titans back when he had moss.

The game in the snow?  I dont think it was 5 Tds in 1 quarter

ShakenBlake baby, love to see him win a SB with the Rams....lol
[img]blob:https://www.duvalpride.com/1a8a2498-9833-4b7d-8cc7-5e45aa36d9f6[/img][img=648x560]blob:https://www.duvalpride.com/cfd7a344-8206-4fed-a4c4-6536e150b1a7[/img]

(12-30-2020, 10:13 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(12-30-2020, 09:50 PM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote: That wasn't his best half, i recall him having like 5 tds in the second qtr vs the titans back when he had moss.

The game in the snow?  I dont think it was 5 Tds in 1 quarter

It was.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZovyBO3zog

I remember watching Bortles run all over the Bills in the wild card game. He couldn’t pass for [BLEEP] that game, but he always had wheels and wouldn’t hesitate to run somebody over

(01-01-2021, 04:05 PM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote:
(12-30-2020, 10:13 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: The game in the snow?  I dont think it was 5 Tds in 1 quarter

It was.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZovyBO3zog

His 2nd best quarter of his career then

Break Bottles

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]