Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
As it stands now.....who goes in top 10? Tweaked and expanded to full first round

I can’t see Dolphins picking anyone but Sewell at 3. He is far too good a prospect to pass up.

IMO a very good chance that Bengals at Dolphins swap picks in a trade and you see Sewell go at 3 and Chase go at 5. Maybe for a second round pick.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(01-05-2021, 02:17 PM)Dockerill91 Wrote: I can’t see Dolphins picking anyone but Sewell at 3. He is far too good a prospect to pass up.

IMO a very good chance that Bengals at Dolphins swap picks in a trade and you see Sewell go at 3 and Chase go at 5. Maybe for a second round pick.
They would be crazy to not draft him unless they are going OL with their second pick. Gotta keep Tua upright.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

(01-05-2021, 02:52 PM)Dimson Wrote:
(01-05-2021, 02:17 PM)Dockerill91 Wrote: I can’t see Dolphins picking anyone but Sewell at 3. He is far too good a prospect to pass up.

They would be crazy to not draft him unless they are going OL with their second pick. Gotta keep Tua upright.
Sewell at 3 and a WR with their 2nd 1st rounder I think is ideal.

(This post was last modified: 01-05-2021, 09:57 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

Yep, I think Cin moves up to 3 and takes Sewell with Mia taking DeVante Smith. I think Smith goes before Chase

(This post was last modified: 01-06-2021, 02:38 AM by TheO-LineMatters.)

(01-05-2021, 09:55 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:

Yep, I think Cin moves up to 3 and takes Sewell with Mia taking DeVante Smith.   I think Smith goes before Chase

Cincinnati could very well move up to get Sewell. They desperately need a franchise LT, so they can move Jonah Williams to RT. That would at least solve the OT issues. I just don't predict trades. They are too hard to do in mock drafts, but one way or another, I see Sewell ending up in Cincinnati. Miami desperately needs to give Tua a #1 receiver. Chase had one of the most incredible seasons of any WR I've ever seen. DeVonta Smith had just as incredible a season this year, but he is like 20 lbs. lighter than Chase and his skinny frame is gonna be the difference. I believe Chase is without question, the #1 WR off the board, but DaVonta Smith will be right there on his coattails in the top picks.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(01-06-2021, 02:37 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(01-05-2021, 09:55 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Yep, I think Cin moves up to 3 and takes Sewell with Mia taking DeVante Smith.   I think Smith goes before Chase

Cincinnati could very well move up to get Sewell. They desperately need a franchise LT, so they can move Jonah Williams to RT. That would at least solve the OT issues. I just don't predict trades. They are too hard to do in mock drafts, but one way or another, I see Sewell ending up in Cincinnati. Miami desperately needs to give Tua a #1 receiver. Chase had one of the most incredible seasons of any WR I've ever seen. DeVonta Smith had just as incredible a season this year, but he is like 20 lbs. lighter than Chase and his skinny frame is gonna be the difference. I believe Chase is without question, the #1 WR off the board, but DaVonta Smith will be right there on his coattails in the top picks.

Smith had a great year last year as well with 1246 and 14 TDs with 3 other 1st round WRs on the team.  I think the difference will be Chase had one great year then sitting out a year while Smith has had back to back great seasons and while still improving and looking almost unguardable toward the end of the season