Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Whos the pick if TL doesn't declare

(01-01-2021, 06:16 PM)TownCenterJag Wrote: Yeah.  Unless the Chiefs offer us Mahommes, Kelce, and Hill + their next 5 1st rounders.. Thanks but no thanks to any trade offer.
Wait.... what?

I would trade both our 1st rounders for Mahomes right now. Mahomes is the ceiling for Lawrence.

Lawrence has a very high ceiling but Mahomes is already on his way to being a top 2 QB ever.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Kind of facetious.. Obviously there are some unrealistic scenarios you could create where you would trade. But nothing realistic is worth trading and not taking Trevor this year.

(01-01-2021, 06:37 PM)TownCenterJag Wrote: Kind of facetious.. Obviously there are some unrealistic scenarios you could create where you would trade.  But nothing realistic is worth trading and not taking Trevor this year.

The question wasn't what do we do with the first pick even if Trevor is available. I was going with the scenario where he doesn't declare or even refuses to come here. Obviously that's not what I want to have happen but I think it's silly to not plan for the worst and hope for the best.

If it's me I think I'd take Sewell with our first pick. I doubt a team trades up for Wilson but if I got that sense then I'd try to trade.
"Don't argue with an idiot, people watching may not be able to tell the difference."

(01-01-2021, 07:43 PM)AlsJagsFan Wrote:
(01-01-2021, 06:37 PM)TownCenterJag Wrote: Kind of facetious.. Obviously there are some unrealistic scenarios you could create where you would trade.  But nothing realistic is worth trading and not taking Trevor this year.

The question wasn't what do we do with the first pick even if Trevor is available. I was going with the scenario where he doesn't declare or even refuses to come here. Obviously that's not what I want to have happen but I think it's silly to not plan for the worst and hope for the best.

If it's me I think I'd take Sewell with our first pick. I doubt a team trades up for Wilson but if I got that sense then I'd try to trade.

Yeah. I originally answered to take Zach Wilson and then the question was posed what would it take for the Panthers to acquire Trevor from the Jags and the conversation evolved from there.

Fields is looking amazing so far against Clemson

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Fields

(01-01-2021, 11:01 PM)Newton Wrote: Fields is looking amazing so far against Clemson

Any QB can look good with a clean pocket. Pressure him and see what happens. Oh, we did against Indiana and Northwestern.