Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
College playoffs week

(01-01-2021, 11:15 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(01-01-2021, 11:13 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: I'm pretty sure you're just being trolled

Naw, he believes it
And you believe Tebow would have been a HOFer.

Everyone’s got bad takes.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(01-01-2021, 11:16 PM)Jagsfan4life9/28/82 Wrote:
(01-01-2021, 11:13 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: I'm pretty sure you're just being trolled

Exactly this. He plays the contrarian to get replies.

Which is why I told him to stay golden haha

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

(01-01-2021, 11:06 PM)Jagsfan4life9/28/82 Wrote: I can't be the only one hoping Clemson loses. Especially how they're running him.

If Clemson loses today, I'm worried Lawrence will feel like he needs to come back for one more season to 'finish the mission'

If he lost in the finals, I feel like he'd declare. If they win the finals, he declares 100%.

I think Ohio St might be the most well rounded team. They are pretty much good everywhere and every position group.

Is Wash coaching this Clemson defense?

(01-01-2021, 11:17 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(01-01-2021, 11:15 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Naw, he believes it
And you believe Tebow would have been a HOFer.

I'm not gonna bring up yours, I'd be here all night

Well, this should pretty much eliminate the Clemson run game.. Time to let Trevor sling it for the rest of the game.

Ohio St, WRs always wide open lol

Welp, one less game of wear and tear on TL and we should know this week if he is declaring.

(01-01-2021, 11:18 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: I think Ohio St might be the most well rounded team.  They are pretty much good everywhere and every position group.

Especially along the lines.  Which goes back to the issue of judging their QBs.  For as good as Fields has been, Clemson is getting very little pressure.  And a lot of these receivers are running wide open.

Zero pressure on Fields. He literally has 10 seconds back there.

(01-01-2021, 11:21 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(01-01-2021, 11:17 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: And you believe Tebow would have been a HOFer.

I'm not gonna bring up yours, I'd be here all night
Go for it.

I’ve owned all of them.

Huge mistake

(01-01-2021, 11:23 PM)rfc17 Wrote:
(01-01-2021, 11:18 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: I think Ohio St might be the most well rounded team.  They are pretty much good everywhere and every position group.

Especially along the lines.  Which goes back to the issue of judging their QBs.  For as good as Fields has been, Clemson is getting very little pressure.  And a lot of these receivers are running wide open.

They are dominating in every aspect

That was a bad throw by fields tipped or not. Three into triple coverage.

They done pissed TLaw off now.

(01-01-2021, 10:57 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Trask and Jones both have very high ceilings.  Trask didnt have a good game just like Fields has had a number of bad games.  If Trask had the team that Fields has around him we would of went undefeated.  Florida has one of the worst defenses and run games in the country and we still made it to the SEC championship and Trask is still a Heisman finalist.  Fields is surrounded by elite talent just like Haskins was who you thought was so great and every other Ohio St QB

You continue to refuse to understand the defense between college results and NFL traits. There's no way you aren't doing this on purpose at this point.

I hate that yellow 1&10 marker.. looks like a damn flag graphic

(01-01-2021, 11:32 PM)Upper Wrote:
(01-01-2021, 10:57 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Trask and Jones both have very high ceilings.  Trask didnt have a good game just like Fields has had a number of bad games.  If Trask had the team that Fields has around him we would of went undefeated.  Florida has one of the worst defenses and run games in the country and we still made it to the SEC championship and Trask is still a Heisman finalist.  Fields is surrounded by elite talent just like Haskins was who you thought was so great and every other Ohio St QB

You continue to refuse to understand the defense between college results and NFL traits. There's no way you aren't doing this on purpose at this point.
And every QB you have loved coming out has been a bust or failed at the next level lol.  So you obviously haven't figured it out yet either

(01-01-2021, 11:28 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: They done pissed TLaw off now.

I guess he decided he wants to play for us again.