Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Week 17 games

(01-04-2021, 12:29 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(01-04-2021, 12:24 AM)enigma Wrote: Sudfeld just blackballed himself out of an NFL career.

I can honestly say I have never seen an NFL QB look so bad and I am a lifelong Jaguars fan...

Agreed.

Todd Bouman can get off his tractor RIGHT NOW and perform better than that guy.

Curious to see how the Eagles/Pederson/NFL try to spin it - because that was as blatant of a tank job as it gets.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(01-04-2021, 12:32 AM)enigma Wrote:
(01-04-2021, 12:29 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: I can honestly say I have never seen an NFL QB look so bad and I am a lifelong Jaguars fan...

Agreed.

Curious to see how the Eagles/Pederson/NFL try to spin it - because that was as blatant of a tank job as it gets.

I dont think Doug makes it through the night.

I briefly remember him trashing our franchise at some point.

(01-04-2021, 12:28 AM)Eric1 Wrote:
(01-04-2021, 12:23 AM)The_Franchise_QB Wrote: So Carson Wentz being complete trash doesn’t matter?

Again, once Reich left that Offense went to [BLEEP]. Wentz was playing at a MVP level with Reich. He left and Wentz only went downhill. Pederson shoulders the majority of that blame.

I agree Reich is a damn good coach, but I think it was more Pederson. He had the stones to go for the win against the Patriots (something we all witnessed Marrone can’t do). Wentz also had a bunch of baggy injuries, think the league kind of caught up to him. Pederson has been very open about wanting out of Philly and getting his own QB. He has never liked Wentz and hasn’t been shy to say so. 

My guy still is Daboll. Think he could be the one.

(01-04-2021, 12:33 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(01-04-2021, 12:32 AM)enigma Wrote: Agreed.

I dont think Doug makes it through the night.

I briefly remember him trashing our franchise at some point.

Not sure about the franchise, but he TRASHHHHED Marrone about how he coached the AFC Championship game. Think it’s in his book as well.

(This post was last modified: 01-04-2021, 09:56 AM by Mikey.)

(01-04-2021, 12:06 AM)Jagsfan4life9/28/82 Wrote:
(01-03-2021, 11:53 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: The Eagles are "seeing what they have" in a 6th year, 6th round pick QB when they're down by 3 to the Redskins. What a joke.

Yeah, I just came here to post that. Went for it on fourth down when they could have tied it up. Then put this guy in after Hurts was doing okay.

ok? didn't he have like 70 yds passing and a pick? 35% completion? if that's OK, I understand why we paid Bortles 50-odd million.

If you want his legs, give him some reps at RB

(01-04-2021, 12:15 AM)enigma Wrote: LOL

Talk about insult to injury with that neutral zone infraction...

Zero discipline/blatant tanking/whatever you want to call it - Pederson is treading rough waters.

Was I the only one that cringed when that dude got to Smith's legs?

I love watching videos of Giants fans saying they got hosed out of the playoffs by the tanking Eagles. LOL. The Giants were 6-10. No one in that division deserved to go to the playoffs. Be better and you would've went. Quit whining!

(This post was last modified: 01-04-2021, 11:45 PM by HandsomeRob86.)

(01-04-2021, 09:57 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: I love watching videos of Giants fans saying they got hosed out of the playoffs by the tanking Eagles. LOL. The Giants were 6-10. No one in that division deserved to go to the playoffs. Be better and you would've went. Quit whining!

The Giants got hosed but I agree with this sentiment. They won 6 games, they didn’t ‘deserve’ anything. There’s no guarantee the eagles would have won with Hurts in either, but they definitely were trying to shaft someone at the end there.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

(01-05-2021, 04:21 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: https://twitter.com/PFF/status/1346252833125969924?s=19

[Image: bucs-schedule.png]