Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Week 17 games

(01-03-2021, 11:53 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: The Eagles are "seeing what they have" in a 6th year, 6th round pick QB when they're down by 3 to the Redskins. What a joke.

Yeah, I just came here to post that. Went for it on fourth down when they could have tied it up. Then put this guy in after Hurts was doing okay.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Pederson wants the Jags gig, and we should give it to him.

(01-04-2021, 12:06 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(01-04-2021, 12:00 AM)enigma Wrote: Just started watching this SNF game, what has happened?

Pederson benched Hurts with a 3 point deficit for the 3rd stringer to [BLEEP] the Giants out of a potential playoff spot.

And be three picks higher in the draft.

(01-04-2021, 12:06 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(01-04-2021, 12:00 AM)enigma Wrote: Just started watching this SNF game, what has happened?

Pederson benched Hurts with a 3 point deficit for the 3rd stringer to [BLEEP] the Giants out of a potential playoff spot.

Yikes, that's bad.

(This post was last modified: 01-04-2021, 12:10 AM by StroudCrowd1.)

(01-04-2021, 12:08 AM)Jagsfan4life9/28/82 Wrote:
(01-04-2021, 12:06 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Pederson benched Hurts with a 3 point deficit for the 3rd stringer to [BLEEP] the Giants out of a potential playoff spot.

And be three picks higher in the draft.

He wont be there to coach that pick.

Pederson just blackballed himself from a future coaching job.

(01-04-2021, 12:10 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(01-04-2021, 12:08 AM)Jagsfan4life9/28/82 Wrote: And be three picks higher in the draft.

Yeah, that's as blatant as it gets.

The NFL talks about protecting the shield and the integrity of the game - I think you're right that Pederson might be blackballed.

Washington just got a freebie.

(01-04-2021, 12:10 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(01-04-2021, 12:08 AM)Jagsfan4life9/28/82 Wrote: And be three picks higher in the draft.

Nah, he will be in Duval. Unless we nab Daboll. Coaches tank, this isn’t a new thing. Whether it’s for $$$, to get fired, or to stick it to someone... yes ... they tank.

In our case, Marrone just flat out sucks and our team was possibly the worst in franchise history. But he did his best tank try by saying “Glennon gives us the best chance” .

LOL

Talk about insult to injury with that neutral zone infraction...

Zero discipline/blatant tanking/whatever you want to call it - Pederson is treading rough waters.

(01-04-2021, 12:08 AM)The_Franchise_QB Wrote: Pederson wants the Jags gig, and we should give it to him.

No thanks, that Offense went to complete [BLEEP] once Frank Reich left. He was the clear mastermind there.

(01-04-2021, 12:15 AM)The_Franchise_QB Wrote:
(01-04-2021, 12:10 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: He wont be there to coach that pick.

Nah, he will be in Duval. Unless we nab Daboll. Coaches tank, this isn’t a new thing. Whether it’s for $$$, to get fired, or to stick it to someone... yes ... they tank.

In our case, Marrone just flat out sucks and our team was possibly the worst in franchise history. But he did his best tank try by saying “Glennon gives us the best chance” .

I think it's a little different when they bench Hurts only down by 3 for their third string QB.

Even the announcers can't contain themselves about that.

I just started watching the game pretty late on so I don't know entirely what went down or how it transpired.

(01-03-2021, 04:43 PM)The_Franchise_QB Wrote: Tua has been bad all season, why was there so much hype around this guy? He is trash.

Also Mason Rudolph is hot garbage he can’t do a thing with his weapons.

Agree about tua, I have thought so for a couple weeks now. Guy is another Gabbert. I have no idea why Flores keeps starting him.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

(01-04-2021, 12:17 AM)enigma Wrote:
(01-04-2021, 12:15 AM)The_Franchise_QB Wrote: Nah, he will be in Duval. Unless we nab Daboll. Coaches tank, this isn’t a new thing. Whether it’s for $$$, to get fired, or to stick it to someone... yes ... they tank.

I think it's a little different when they bench Hurts only down by 3 for their third string QB.

Even the announcers can't contain themselves about that.

I just started watching the game pretty late on so I don't know entirely what went down or how it transpired.

Even Giants players are tweeting pissed off...

(This post was last modified: 01-04-2021, 12:21 AM by HandsomeRob86.)

Weird of all the things for philly to do, tanking in the last game.

Lol at the announcer ‘what is that’

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

You know it's bad when the announcers keep piling on about their decision.

(01-04-2021, 12:15 AM)Eric1 Wrote:
(01-04-2021, 12:08 AM)The_Franchise_QB Wrote: Pederson wants the Jags gig, and we should give it to him.

No thanks, that Offense went to complete [BLEEP] once Frank Reich left. He was the clear mastermind there.

So Carson Wentz being complete trash doesn’t matter?

Wow this is sad. That backup is trying so hard but he sucks

Wow, that QB makes Glennon look like Pat Mahomes

Sudfeld just blackballed himself out of an NFL career.

(01-04-2021, 12:23 AM)The_Franchise_QB Wrote:
(01-04-2021, 12:15 AM)Eric1 Wrote: No thanks, that Offense went to complete [BLEEP] once Frank Reich left. He was the clear mastermind there.

So Carson Wentz being complete trash doesn’t matter?

Again, once Reich left that Offense went to [BLEEP]. Wentz was playing at a MVP level with Reich. He left and Wentz only went downhill. Pederson shoulders the majority of that blame.

(01-04-2021, 12:24 AM)enigma Wrote: Sudfeld just blackballed himself out of an NFL career.

I can honestly say I have never seen an NFL QB look so bad and I am a lifelong Jaguars fan...