Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Tinhorns new GM

Nick Caserio is the new GM in Houston. Bringing the patriot way to the AFCS. Color me unimpressed.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.espn.co...atform=amp
Jaguars Fundamentalist

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Nobody I would have brought in for an interview, so that bodes well for us.

Watson sounds real excited LOL

https://twitter.com/deshaunwatson/status...4523839488

Looks like they’re trying to become the Patriots.

They should hire that Bill O Brien guy

(This post was last modified: 01-06-2021, 09:13 AM by SeldomRite.)

(Ha ha ha oh wow)

(This post was last modified: 01-06-2021, 09:29 AM by WingerDinger.)

Nevermind.. ain't [BLEEP] worth it..

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

He and Brian Daboll were in NE together.

odds on them interviewing Josh McD next?

I believe Patt Matricia is available if they need a DC....

Billy O’Brien is coming back

The self destruction of the Texans and Watsons unhappiness is so awesome. This team deserves to be in the cellar for a decade.

They really wanna be like the Pats

Watson already thinks he’s got Tom Brady-clout

(01-08-2021, 12:55 AM)jaglyn Wrote: They really wanna be like the Pats

Watson already thinks he’s got Tom Brady-clout

Watson is a solid player worthy to build a team around. He was told he would have input then they didn't follow through. I'd be upset too.

Isnt Watson repped by Jalens agent? It was only a matter of time before he became a piece of [BLEEP]. Money and losing changes people.

Its funny that Watson thinks the owner should get his approval before he hires a GM. What players I could understand but to Watson act like he should go through him before he hires the GM is laughable

I think a lot hinges on what was promised. Did the owner tell Watson that he was going to be in the interview, or that they would let him know who they planned to hire before making the call? Did Watson read more into "input" than the owners planned?

(01-08-2021, 12:12 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Its funny that Watson thinks the owner should get his approval before he hires a GM.  What players I could understand but to Watson act like he should go through him before he hires the GM is laughable

It isn’t laughable when they evidently told him they would include him in discussions to rebuild the FO.

Then, he had one suggestion and they ignored it.  

They should have never said this in the first place, but his reaction isn’t unwarranted.

(01-17-2021, 01:08 PM)nate Wrote:
(01-08-2021, 12:12 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Its funny that Watson thinks the owner should get his approval before he hires a GM.  What players I could understand but to Watson act like he should go through him before he hires the GM is laughable

It isn’t laughable when they evidently told him they would include him in discussions to rebuild the FO.

They should have never said this in the first place, but his reaction isn’t unwarranted.

Which is what I find so confusing. I’m amazed he wasn’t told to stay in his lane in the first place. This simply tells me the Houston FO is completely and utterly dysfunctional.

(01-17-2021, 01:25 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(01-17-2021, 01:08 PM)nate Wrote: It isn’t laughable when they evidently told him they would include him in discussions to rebuild the FO.

Which is what I find so confusing. I’m amazed he wasn’t told to stay in his lane in the first place. This simply tells me the Houston FO is completely and utterly dysfunctional.

100% agree.

The Houston FO never fails to amaze me with how bad they operate. From the DeAndre Hopkins trade to the Tunsil/Stills trade with Miami for two 1st round picks, a 2nd round pick and a couple players.

FYI, their 2021 1st round pick that Miami holds is the 3rd overall choice. LOL

(01-06-2021, 07:20 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: Looks like they’re trying to become the Patriots.

Hell, the patriots aren’t even the patriots any more.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???