Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Trevor Lawrence (wolfys thoughts)

(01-19-2021, 05:54 PM)RicoTx Wrote:
(01-19-2021, 05:53 PM)Tank Commander Wrote: This seems kind of useless unless Meyer said it.

So you think he's not taking Lawrence then?

No. It's just that the source you used from CBS Sportsline is useless since some journalist is just giving useless information on what he thinks Urban Meyer thinks.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(01-19-2021, 11:54 PM)Tank Commander Wrote:
(01-19-2021, 05:54 PM)RicoTx Wrote: So you think he's not taking Lawrence then?

No. It's just that the source you used from CBS Sportsline is useless since some journalist is just giving useless information on what he thinks Urban Meyer thinks.

Try going to any of the sites.  All say the same thing.  I posted one.  But hey, it's only what they think.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Guys I live about 30 miles west of Tybee Island, Savannah, GA, and the CBS station carries the Jags every Sunday they play, rain or shine, solded out or blackout. My overriding reason for joining if Trever Laurance, Yep, the kid's F-A-N-T-A-S-T-I-C !

Been A Dolphins fan since their birth in 66, but just the thought of getting TL had me at HELLO! Can't wait to see him on Sunday's next season

(01-18-2021, 06:44 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: Don't be surpised if Jags draft justin fields instead,or eeven the guy from BYU. who knows they could draft a qb no ones heard of too.

There's not even a remote chance of either of those scenarios happening, Wolfie.  Rest assured, Lawrence is the pick.  You won't find a dissenting opinion in that stadium right now.  They unintentionally tanked at the absolute perfect time to get the best QB in the draft.  They won't blow the pick on anyone else.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

(01-20-2021, 06:50 PM)FBT Wrote:
(01-18-2021, 06:44 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: Don't be surpised if Jags draft justin fields instead,or eeven the guy from BYU. who knows they could draft a qb no ones heard of too.

There's not even a remote chance of either of those scenarios happening, Wolfie.  Rest assured, Lawrence is the pick.  You won't find a dissenting opinion in that stadium right now.  They unintentionally tanked at the absolute perfect time to get the best QB in the draft.  They won't blow the pick on anyone else.

Ye of little faith, FBT. Just be sure to reject any requests from the FO to hold their beer and watch what they are about to do.

Big Grin

(01-20-2021, 06:50 PM)FBT Wrote:

I hope you end up being right,im more nervoues due to fact jags have passed on good qbs,and players before. of course that gm is gone now so who knows.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

(This post was last modified: 01-22-2021, 05:42 PM by Jag149.)

Between now and the draft it seems EVERYONE will be trying to con the jags out of taking Trevor. Why, because he is what he is. First the Texans tried hard to sell us on taking on their bad decision (the one where they gave Watson 100 million) and them taking Trevor. Hopefully because the Jags laughed and walked away. Now they are trying on the Jets...and will continue to try and find a sucker like we did with Foles last season. The pressure and deals that we will see, or not see will becomes more and more desperate as draft day approaches. I do hope our new management can resist these Trojan horses.
A new broom always sweeps clean.

(01-20-2021, 08:09 AM)seacoast Wrote: Guys I live about 30 miles west of Tybee Island, Savannah, GA,  and the CBS station carries the Jags every Sunday they play, rain or shine, solded out or blackout. My overriding reason for joining if Trever Laurance, Yep, the kid's F-A-N-T-A-S-T-I-C !

Been A Dolphins fan since their birth in 66, but just the thought of getting TL had me at HELLO! Can't wait to see him on Sunday's next season

Welcome.

While the internet is abuzz with people imagining scenarios in which the Jags don't select Trevor Lawrence, well, we all know it's a 99.9% lock that he's a Jag come draft day.

(01-22-2021, 05:41 PM)Jag149 Wrote: Between now and the draft it seems EVERYONE will be trying to con the jags out of taking Trevor. Why, because he is what he is. First the Texans tried hard to sell us on taking on their bad decision (the one where they gave Watson 100 million) and them taking Trevor. Hopefully because the Jags laughed and walked away. Now they are trying on the Jets...and will continue to try and find a sucker like we did with Foles last season. The pressure and deals that we will see, or not see will becomes more and more desperate as draft day approaches. I do hope our new management can resist these Trojan horses.

Giving Watson a contract was not a bad decision. At all. I’m team Trevor but Watson is at worst at Top 6 QB

(01-22-2021, 05:41 PM)Jag149 Wrote: Between now and the draft it seems EVERYONE will be trying to con the jags out of taking Trevor.  Why, because he is what he is. First the Texans tried hard to sell us on taking on their bad decision (the one where they gave Watson 100 million)  and them taking Trevor. Hopefully because the Jags laughed and walked away.  Now they are trying on the Jets...and will continue to try and find a sucker like we did with Foles last season.  The pressure and deals that we will see, or not see will becomes more and more desperate as draft day approaches. I do hope our new management can resist these Trojan horses.

...You realize it's Watson that wants out, and not the other way around, right? Did I miss where they made us an offer?

(01-22-2021, 05:41 PM)Jag149 Wrote: Between now and the draft it seems EVERYONE will be trying to con the jags out of taking Trevor.  Why, because he is what he is. First the Texans tried hard to sell us on taking on their bad decision (the one where they gave Watson 100 million)  and them taking Trevor. Hopefully because the Jags laughed and walked away.  Now they are trying on the Jets...and will continue to try and find a sucker like we did with Foles last season.  The pressure and deals that we will see, or not see will becomes more and more desperate as draft day approaches. I do hope our new management can resist these Trojan horses.

When, exactly, did the Texans try to 'sell us on Watson'?

Wonder if Balke reads these threads? I mean, what if we pass on Trevor because Balke tells Urban that Wolfey has concerns about selecting Trevor?

(01-25-2021, 03:42 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: Wonder if Balke reads these threads?  I mean, what if we pass on Trevor because Balke tells Urban that Wolfey has concerns about selecting Trevor?

my conern is more that jags pass on selecting trevor,and get another qb in the late rounds again.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

Good grief.

(01-26-2021, 03:46 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote:
(01-25-2021, 03:42 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: Wonder if Balke reads these threads?  I mean, what if we pass on Trevor because Balke tells Urban that Wolfey has concerns about selecting Trevor?

my conern is more that jags pass on selecting trevor,and get another qb in the late rounds again.

Let it go, Wolfie.  Ain't happening.  The owner and the new head coach have all but confirmed that.

I'm more interested in who they take at 25 and 33 than I am with the first pick. That one is a no brainer.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Relax bud. There are 3 things certain in life, death, taxes and the Jaguars are taking Trevor Lawrence.

(02-01-2021, 11:27 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: https://twitter.com/WeSportsBetting/stat...88064?s=09

This tweet makes no sense...
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

(This post was last modified: 02-04-2021, 07:23 AM by carp8dm.)

Lawrence has the same floor as Stafford. He has way too many natural gifted abilities to not be at the very least marginally successful.

It's a team sport, so the rest of the squad will determine how often we're in the playoffs. But he looks to be at least comparable to a Matt Stafford type player who, if surrounded by crap can only deliver so much.

You give Trevor decent talent around him with competent coaching and he'll lead you the the playoffs.

(02-04-2021, 07:22 AM)carp8dm Wrote: Lawrence has the same floor as Stafford.  He has way too many natural gifted abilities to not be at the very least marginally successful.

It's a team sport, so the rest of the squad will determine how often we're in the playoffs.  But he looks to be at least comparable to a Matt Stafford type player who, if surrounded by crap can only deliver so much.

You give Trevor decent talent around him with competent coaching and he'll lead you the the playoffs.

First post in 11 years. Welcome! haha