Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Impeached and Acquitted Again

(02-17-2021, 09:33 AM)mikesez Wrote:
(02-17-2021, 08:18 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: Spin it all you want, princess..

https://www.wsj.com/articles/the-seattle...1591919047

As a cardboard sign at the entrance of Chaz, reads..

"You are now leaving The USA"...

Yes.
We all know that random dudes with cardboard signs always tell the definitive truth about what's going on around them.
This is why every homeless person is a mayor!

When it's as plain as the nose on your face and you still choose to ignore it, the problem is with you.

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Even if I grant that CHAZ was against the federal government, you still have the problem where it was much smaller than Jan 6 and no lawmakers or elected officials were threatened. So there is a vast difference in scale, which is adequate to explain the difference in response from the media and from the federal government.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

Should a months long campaign to destroy a federal courthouse be considered legitimate patriotic protest?

Why bother. His goal posts wiggle more than his vibrator.

(02-17-2021, 10:40 AM)mikesez Wrote: Even if I grant that CHAZ was against the federal government, you still have the problem where it was much smaller than Jan 6 and no lawmakers or elected officials were threatened. So there is a vast difference in scale, which is adequate to explain the difference in response from the media and from the federal government.

You don't get to grant [BLEEP], you're not that important. So you can preach that an orange is actually an apple all day long and you'll only make yourself look more [BLEEP]. 

Carry on, sissy..

(This post was last modified: 02-17-2021, 11:26 AM by mikesez.)

(02-17-2021, 10:45 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: Should a months long campaign to destroy a federal courthouse be considered legitimate patriotic protest?

No, which is why those folks were arrested when they stepped across the line.

(02-17-2021, 10:55 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Why bother. His goal posts wiggle more than his vibrator.

My condolences to your wife.

(This post was last modified: 02-17-2021, 11:36 AM by mikesez.)

I acknowledge the protests in Seattle and Portland in June 2020 became insurrections.
The one in Seattle was successful for a few weeks, and the one in Portland never was successful.
I'm just asking you to acknowledge that what happened in DC on Jan 6:
was an insurrection,
was much more serious and consequential than the insurrections in Seattle or Portland,
that elected officials' lives were in danger,
that Trump bears primary responsibility for it,
that Trump would have been the primary benefactor if they were successful.

At least be as honest as Mitch McConnel when it comes to this subject.

Most of us have conceded that point, bruh. We're pointing out the double standard. We want that to change.

No, it was not an insurrection. I laugh at people who say that when it was abundantly clear that if those people wanted to kill the Congress then, because of the incompetence of the police, there would've been at least 1 Critter injured. It was a protest, mostly peaceful, that ended without so much as an offensive shot fired. Neither were the other protests, they were simply protests that could've and should've been put down sooner.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(02-17-2021, 01:50 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Most of us have conceded that point, bruh. We're pointing out the double standard. We want that to change.

I'm not using a double standard on this.  You aren't.  Who is?

(This post was last modified: 02-17-2021, 03:10 PM by Lucky2Last.)

The media and the entirety of the left, but I repeat myself.

So are they going to bring up the issues of the impeachment managers doctoring the evidence against Trump?