Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Lions hire Brad Holmes as GM

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1349754822476632066

From the Rams.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Who?
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Is this the guy they're getting TWO 3rd round picks for?

(01-14-2021, 05:54 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote: Is this the guy they're getting TWO 3rd round picks for?

That's correct.  

I think the Lions made a good decision with the Brad Holmes hiring.  He ran the last 8 Rams drafts. His uncle, Luther Bradley, was a 1st Round Pick by the Lions in 1978 ( CB from Notre Dame ). 

Because Holmes doesn't have NFL GM experience, I hope the Lions hire a HC with NFL HC experience.  I was very glad to see the report today that Saints Assistant HC / TE Dan Campbell has emerged as the favorite for the job.

With Wade Phillips mentioning that he wants to coach again, I think he would be a good fit for the Lions and Jaguars as Defensive Coordinator. He has a wealth of NFL HC experience and a very good track record as an NFL Defensive Coordinator.

Poor lions. Even their hires are boring and dont win the offseason

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!