Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Urban Meyer Hired. It's official!

It's Happening!
[Image: tenor.gif]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

This is a dumb [BLEEP] move. Already lining up the great Scott Linehan.

Great job, Shad.

Its a bold move, i hope Urban is the guy that finally turns this franchise around. I dont know too much about his college history but i know how many of you are and can understand the worries. 

I hope we try and give him some NFL experience at the OC/DC and who Khan goes for GM.

Good luck Urban, taking a 1-15 team with the most cap, 11 draft picks and #1 pick. Only way is up.

So now we’re THE Jacksonville Jaguars, right? Banana
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Again, I’m not a fan. But a “Big Name” guy like him taking the job makes me feel better. He’s had nothing but success in his coaching career. I assume he either
A) feels he can turn the franchise around with the top pick and other draft capital, plus cap space
Or B) he’s in it for the money.

I’d imaging a guy that is used to winning would fall more into category A

Or perhaps I’m just trying to reassure myself on the hire

I'm waiting for him to name Muschamp as his DC then the circle will be complete.

(01-14-2021, 08:51 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: So now we’re THE Jacksonville Jaguars, right? Banana

You got a source on that??     LOL

I think this is a bigger WIN than that Lot J BS

I said I was leaving and I'm leaving. I know no one cares, but, see you never!
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(This post was last modified: 01-14-2021, 09:01 PM by Jags.)

(01-14-2021, 09:00 PM)mikesez Wrote: I said I was leaving and I'm leaving.  I know no one cares, but, see you never!

Like... are you for realz, pls???

A win-win!?!

I can't wait to see his first interview as jags new HC.  I saw dougs first interview,and could tell from the start he was a bad HC. I will be able to tell you about myer when his first interview is avebile for fans to see as jags HC.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

(01-14-2021, 09:01 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: I can't wait to see his first interview as jags new HC.  I saw dougs first interview,and could tell from the start he was a bad HC. I will be able to tell you about myer when his first interview is avebile for fans to see as jags HC.

I’m eagerly anticipating your analysis

It's not my choice, but I hope I'm wrong about Meyer. As long as we don't hire Baalke as the GM, I'm fine with the new HC. If it is Baalke then we're in for a lot more losing.

(01-14-2021, 09:00 PM)Jags Wrote:
(01-14-2021, 09:00 PM)mikesez Wrote: I said I was leaving and I'm leaving.  I know no one cares, but, see you never!

Like... are you for realz, pls???

A win-win!?!

This alone makes the hire worth it! Laughing Laughing Laughing
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(01-14-2021, 09:04 PM)Jagwired Wrote:
(01-14-2021, 09:00 PM)Jags Wrote: Like... are you for realz, pls???

A win-win!?!

This alone makes the hire worth it! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Damn skippy!

(01-14-2021, 07:47 PM)SeldomRite Wrote: I just hope Trevor isn't already ruined by the time Meyer cuts bait and runs in a few years.

This.

This is gonna be the 2nd time I’m gonna experience Meyer as the new head coach. Even back in 2005, when he wasn’t as big of a name, there was something about the hire which brought so much buzz cus it seemed like it was not gonna fail

Dude is also intense, which I hope he still brings to the Organization

I hope the defensive coordinator hiring is a good one. That will be extremely important

Scott linehan as OC.... Man I swear
No Fun

Easily replaceable..

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]