Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Elite staff

(This post was last modified: 01-19-2021, 05:14 PM by Upper.)

Warhop does not scream elite staff to me. Statistically one of the worst oline coaches of this generation and it's not like our oline was good last year. Cann got a little better, both tackles stagnated and Taylor probably even got worse. Norwell and Linder were who they are. Don't get why this is one Urban decided to keep except purely from an experience standpoint...but i'm not sure bad experience is what we want.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(01-19-2021, 04:24 PM)Upper Wrote: https://twitter.com/dennisdoddcbs/status...10912?s=21

Nooooooooooooooooooooo!

(01-19-2021, 04:52 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(01-19-2021, 04:39 PM)Dimson Wrote: I also heard that Morris was only being brought in as a position coach. DC over position coach is a no brainer.

Does that mean the Rams will go back to a 4-3 scheme?

Go back to?

I couldn't find the 2020 numbers right now but in 2019 they were in dime on 42% of snaps. Dime with a 4 man front...

(01-19-2021, 05:41 PM)CanDoBetter Wrote:
(01-19-2021, 04:52 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: Does that mean the Rams will go back to a 4-3 scheme?

Go back to?

I couldn't find the 2020 numbers right now but in 2019 they were in dime on 42% of snaps. Dime with a 4 man front...

They are listed as a base 3-4 team.

(01-19-2021, 04:24 PM)Upper Wrote: https://twitter.com/dennisdoddcbs/status...10912?s=21

Wow lol
"Treyvon Wallet is elite run defender and better overall than Aidan Hutchinson" 11/11/23

(This post was last modified: 01-19-2021, 08:17 PM by Flagler Jagsfan. Edit Reason: Remove emoticon )

Welp... sorry Trevor

(This post was last modified: 01-19-2021, 08:48 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1351...79585?s=19

The only thing I hope and pray is that Baalke has learned over the years

Not shaping up elite so far.
[Image: giphy.gif]

(01-19-2021, 08:47 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1351...79585?s=19

The only thing I hope and pray is that Baalke has learned over the years

Called it a soon as they said Meyer was on their radar. They probably promised him the job if we landed Meyer.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

(This post was last modified: 01-19-2021, 08:59 PM by IndestructibleJag.)

Welp, based on all the knowledge of everyone on this board, we are going 0-17 with the Baalke hire. Doomed!

Give it a chance people.

Sounds like a puppet hire.. And as long as they win, I don't care..

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

(01-19-2021, 08:58 PM)IndestructibleJag Wrote: Welp, based on all the knowledge of everyone on this board, we are going 0-17 with the Baalke hire. Doomed!

Give it a chance people.

Did they extend the season???

Urban will get his guys so not a huge deal imo. I'm more curious about the DC

Keeps getting worse.
"Treyvon Wallet is elite run defender and better overall than Aidan Hutchinson" 11/11/23

Baalke doesn't even matter at this point. It's clear that Meyer is running the team. Baalke is a puppet.

The luster is definitely wearing off huh. A zero NFL experience team czar with a mediocre at best staff is definitely the #becausejaguars result of having the most appealing job in the sport.

(01-19-2021, 09:07 PM)Charlie Sheen Wrote: Baalke doesn't even matter at this point. It's clear that Meyer is running the team. Baalke is a puppet.

I'm kind of thinking the same.   I'm just hoping Baalke has learned from his GM days in SF and has a better eye for talent.  If there is someone Meyer wants though I think Meyer will get his guys.

I'd rather have Caldwell than Baalke.

(01-19-2021, 09:07 PM)Charlie Sheen Wrote: Baalke doesn't even matter at this point. It's clear that Meyer is running the team. Baalke is a puppet.

I hope so because ---->

(01-19-2021, 09:17 PM)JagNGeorgia Wrote: I'd rather have Caldwell than Baalke.

I think Caldwell is better than Baalke.

1 season, if we don't see massive improvement... 5-6 wins and at least compete in all games

Nothing screams "changing the culture" like keeping the same guys in house...

It's not surprising though. There was no way any good GM candidates were going to come here knowing they'd be playing 2nd string behind Urban.