Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Hero waitress saves boy

Two more reservations in Hell.

Orlando waitress saves boy from horrific abuse: cops - New York Daily News (nydailynews.com)

When a quick-thinking Florida waitress noticed that a young boy at her restaurant was oddly quiet, had no food and appeared to have multiple injuries on his face — while the rest of his family were talking and enjoying their meal — she knew something was wrong.

Flaviane Carvalho, who works at a popular family-owned restaurant in Orlando, wrote a note that said, “Do you need help,” and secretly held it up while standing in a spot where only the child could see her. The 11-year-old initially hesitated but eventually signaled yes, prompting her to call the police.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

[Image: DO3A2C6B3NG6TH4CGYPGHXVGEU.jpg]

Let's hope this human [BLEEP] gets everything they deserve in prison.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

His fat [BLEEP] is going to be a big target in prison.

I hope they tear him a new one in prison...literally!

How can someone do that to a child? I felt like the worlds biggest monster the very few times I ever had to spank my kids bottom when he was young.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Good for the waitress and the boy. Glad he was brave enough to signal “yes”. Heck, if anyone needed to miss a meal, looks like it should have been the parents. They’re a special type of turds those two.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 01-19-2021, 01:13 PM by HURRICANE!!!.)

A hero indeed.  Unfortunately, you won't see this on CNN, Fox or MSNBC's nightly newcasts.

[Image: 38090138-0-image-a-10_1610828419665.jpg]