Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
*** Official Divisional Rd Playoff Games ***

I hope Fournette wins a super bowl and had a good box score.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(01-17-2021, 10:50 PM)enigma Wrote: Brady has solidified himself as the GOAT and it's clear that it was Brady > Belichick in NE.

Bucs vs Packers will be a great game.

Bills vs Chiefs should be a good one too. Josh Allen going up against Mahomes.

Yiu can tell drew Brees losing testosterone because of aging. Weak arm now.

Yup. It was all Belichick..

lololol

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

(This post was last modified: 01-18-2021, 12:57 AM by HandsomeRob86.)

(01-17-2021, 10:50 PM)enigma Wrote: Brady has solidified himself as the GOAT and it's clear that it was Brady > Belichick in NE.

I kind of expect a route. Rodgers is on another level and Brady didn’t look like much more than a game manager today. Unless the Buc D gets a ton of turnovers I think the pack will light em up.

(01-17-2021, 10:53 PM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote: Yiu can tell drew Brees losing testosterone because of aging. Weak arm now.

He never had the strongest arm. The dude is 42, the arm just got weaker like it does for all players. Even Brady isn’t throwing as well deep as he used to. The thing is Brady can do it enough to make you respect it. Brees can’t do it at all anymore.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

(01-17-2021, 10:52 PM)JagFan81 Wrote:

Bills vs Chiefs should be a good one too. Josh Allen going up against Mahomes.

If Mahomes can go, his ears must still be ringing.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(01-17-2021, 10:51 PM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote: I hope Fournette wins a super bowl and had a good box score.

Agreed.

I really don’t understand why some fans on this board instantly hate a player as soon as he leaves. 

I somewhat get it with Ramsey for forcing a trade, but we cut Fournette like why is that his fault?

(01-18-2021, 03:35 AM)Dockerill91 Wrote:
(01-17-2021, 10:51 PM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote: I hope Fournette wins a super bowl and had a good box score.

Agreed.

I really don’t understand why some fans on this board instantly hate a player as soon as he leaves. 

I somewhat get it with Ramsey for forcing a trade, but we cut Fournette like why is that his fault?

I’m with you on that. But I think it was less of the fact that he left and more that we over drafted him and he didn’t live up to the hype that comes with being the 4th overall pick. Also not his fault he was picked so high. But it is what it is.

Brady has the most playoff wins in NFL history with 32. Montana is 2nd with 16, crazy

(01-18-2021, 01:09 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(01-17-2021, 10:52 PM)JagFan81 Wrote: Bills vs Chiefs should be a good one too. Josh Allen going up against Mahomes.

If Mahomes can go, his ears must still be ringing.

I'm wondering if he suffered a brachial stun rather than a concussion. His head barely hit the ground, but the tackler's arm was around his neck.

(01-18-2021, 09:37 AM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(01-18-2021, 01:09 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: If Mahomes can go, his ears must still be ringing.

I'm wondering if he suffered a brachial stun rather than a concussion. His head barely hit the ground, but the tackler's arm was around his neck.

The Vulcan Death Grip?

Excellent...
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(01-18-2021, 11:07 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(01-18-2021, 09:37 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: I'm wondering if he suffered a brachial stun rather than a concussion. His head barely hit the ground, but the tackler's arm was around his neck.

The Vulcan Death Grip?

Excellent...

https://youtu.be/i0DdG9dIO40

(01-17-2021, 07:06 PM)WYBaugh Wrote: Cleveland was stupid for punting.

Agreed.  

At the same time, much like in last season's Chiefs Super Bowl win,  Chiefs DT Chris Jones was an enormous difference maker. Tremendous clutch player!  On what became the Browns final drive of the game, Jones made 3 impactful plays, including 2 on the Browns final set of downs.

(01-18-2021, 09:37 AM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(01-18-2021, 01:09 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: If Mahomes can go, his ears must still be ringing.

Makes me think of one of the funnier memories I have...

I was in a group of people and they wanted this karate expert to show a brachial stun and I volunteered to be the "victim".. I already knew from previous experience the stun doesn't work on me because my brachial nerve is deeper than most... he kept hitting the area and I just said, dude, you're gonna give me a bruise. Fun times.

Think i want to see Mahomes vs Brady

(01-18-2021, 04:17 PM)nhiverson Wrote: Think i want to see Mahomes vs Brady

I think I’d like to see anybody vs not Brady

I just don't want the bucs to be first team to play super bowl on own field. its in Tampa this year.  I would rather that happen with a different team like the Jacksonville. 

we don't know if myer will brin a winning team to  jacksonville,but somethign tells me he could get nfl to have a SB in Jville again.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

(01-18-2021, 06:16 AM)JagsorDie Wrote:
(01-18-2021, 03:35 AM)Dockerill91 Wrote: Agreed.

I’m with you on that. But I think it was less of the fact that he left and more that we over drafted him and he didn’t live up to the hype that comes with being the 4th overall pick. Also not his fault he was picked so high. But it is what it is.

This is what it is for me. There are Jags who have gone to other teams and done really well but Fournette was drafted too high in general. With all the hype I'm hoping TL is the second coming of any of the league's greatest QBs or we're going to hate life for a long time.